Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Daily Diary Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wednesday Addams
Admin
Wednesday Addams

Daily Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Daily Diary Room   Daily Diary Room EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 11:45 pm

Daily Diary Room
This is where you will write your long Diary Room entries. You can have your own, separate thread for your random thoughts and spontaneous ideas, but this is where we will prefer you to post your LONG Diary Room sessions. Check the "How To Obtain Lottery Tickets" section in the thread Theatre > Host TV > The BBA Lottery in order to see the incentive for posting in here.
Back to top Go down
Velma Kelly

Velma Kelly

Daily Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room   Daily Diary Room EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 9:35 pm

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who’s the shadiest, sneakiest, and snakiest one of all. If course it’s me.

The queen has arrived and she has greeted the peasants.

I want to enjoy this experience and make friends but my goal is to deceive every last one of them and if that costs me their love and respect then so be it.

I’m finally in the BB house (a form of it) and I’ve been wanting to be on it and stab ppl from the back, front, & the side for so long and I’m finally here, I’ve arrived, a dream come true.

Dr Frank N Furter stands out to me, he looks like he’ll be a big personality in the house so I decided to join him cos I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of being the house target. Hopefully by me joining him we can together shoot the others as a team until I’m able to get him out.

I know the female contestants most likely are annoyed that there hasn’t been a successful girls alliance on Big Brother and I want to use that urge to create a girls alliance and guilt them into not betraying me.

Love the Chardonnay choice. Keep ‘em coming Big Brother!

Heather Chandler, Elphaba and Satine like this post

Back to top Go down
Velma Kelly

Velma Kelly

Daily Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room   Daily Diary Room EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 1:33 pm

Day 1 is down and let me tell u I def came in hit yesterday & did too much mess but today is kind of an unexpected overwhelming feeling of “yes this is a game but it’s not a half hour or hour game, this is gonna be weeks, you are talking to real ppl and forming connections and yes it’s a game of lying but I already feel like a sense of wanting them to enjoy the experience too”.

I guess what I’m getting at is that I didn’t expect to actually like some ppl and want to root for them but I do.

Obviously things will change once they screw or try to screw me over but as it stands I like the majority of ppl here and it doesn’t please me to lie to them as much as I expected it to.

But there is lying. I formed a girl’s alliance yesterday, and today I started forming another alliance with Gingy, Dr Frank and hopefully Regina George although I haven’t heard back from her.

The reason why I think this alliance is needed is cos I want to flush out the floaters in the game & these are looking like a high threat level group like myself and we have to stick together. Even though I don’t fullt trust Regina but ya know keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

Angelica has been a biatch to me in the main room serving attitude and I think she wants my attention. I know if she gets HOH I’m most likely going up cos the perception of myself in the game is that they see me as an Alpha female and maybe Angelica hates that and thinks she should be the alpha female. Either way, the bish has to go. Gimme that HOH so I can take the first shot.

Elphaba and Satine like this post

Back to top Go down
Velma Kelly

Velma Kelly

Daily Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room   Daily Diary Room EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:26 pm

OH SHlT!

So basically after I formed 2 alliances, a 3rd one just fell into my lap and I’m about to be in 3 alliances and it’s only day 2.

Am I the new Frenchie? 😶😶😶

Oh shoot I hope it’s not the same trajectory cos…🪦

I need to learn how to juggle cos I’m about to join the circus.

Daily Diary Room 8e9af410

Today I started to share personal info about my mental struggles and my mom’s yearly checkup cos she’s a cancer survivor (which is all true) cos I wanted to build trust and a feeling of compassion and comradery between us. Being in the Big Brother game is a nice escape from all the stress of worrying about my mom, while looking for a new job, and trying to pull my weight in the house with chores & groceries.

Still haven’t heard back from Regina.

Wednesday Addams, Elphaba and Satine like this post

Back to top Go down
Velma Kelly

Velma Kelly

Daily Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room   Daily Diary Room EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:08 am

I don’t know how to feel about this double HOH reign. I think I’m ok with Jack but I’m anxious about Angelica. We haven’t talked & I feel like she doesn’t like me and would target me. The question isn’t if, it’s when, if she wants to target me now or later.

I don’t feel strongly about my allies going to bat for me if she nominates me, they all seem very.. weak.

That’s the sense I get. They’d watch an ally get slaughtered and not say anything cos it would get them heat if they say anything. Hopefully I’m wrong but we’ll see.

Maybe it’s cos I talk too much that I feel insecure that they think I’m this big liar. Maybe it’s all in my head but I feel like maybe I trust more ppl than the number of ppl that trust me.

But whenever I ask ppl who they’d put up they say “ppl who haven’t talked to me” so then the question becomes will they nominated ppl that haven’t spoken to or nominate ppl that they’ve spoken to that seem sketchy and talk too much (me possibly?).

I fed Jack lost of info and made up a lie about a guys alliance. I was offering a JC/Tyler type deal where ppl not in the same alliance work together on getting the other info and helping in their plans.

My and his benefits is I can get his allies out if it gets to the point where he wants a threat within his alliance gone, and he can do the same for me.

I’m in an alliance with Regina so I can’t nominate her but maybe now if I wanted to and Jack won HOH I can possibly get that done.
Back to top Go down
Velma Kelly

Velma Kelly

Daily Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room   Daily Diary Room EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 3:27 am

I hope producers send out a message from Velma Kelly’s grave:

Karma is a bitch, Velma is a kunt & her voodoo spell is thriving.

Satine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Velma Kelly

Velma Kelly

Daily Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room   Daily Diary Room EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 3:28 am

Velma Kelly wrote:
I hope producers send out a message from Velma Kelly’s grave:

Karma is a bitch, Velma is a kunt & her voodoo spell is thriving.

Add a 😉🤫 at the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daily Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Diary Room   Daily Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Diary Room
Page 1 of 1