Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

1/3 done survey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bartok

Bartok

1/3 done survey Empty
PostSubject: 1/3 done survey   1/3 done survey EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 10:11 am

#1: Rank every remaining houseguest from who you most trust to who you least trust and write a reasoning for why they are ranked there.

#2: Why did you vote last week the way you did?

#3: Have you been throwing competitions? If so, which ones and why?

#4: Do you like where you stand in the house dynamics at this point in time? What do you think the house dynamics are?

#5: Let's have a hypothetical question: Let's say there's a hypothetical twist that gives you the power of HoH regardless if you want it or not. Which 2 people will you nominate? What happens if one of them comes off with the Veto?

#6: Who is the biggest threat in the house? Who do you want to see evicted next?

#7: Besides yourself, who will win the game?
Back to top Go down
Bartok

Bartok

1/3 done survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/3 done survey   1/3 done survey EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 10:30 am

#1: Rank every remaining houseguest from who you most trust to who you least trust and write a reasoning for why they are ranked there.
Sebastian-great vibes, Jack-good convo, Rizzo-good convo, Mrs.T-1st group with, Olivia-helpful/tips, Glinda and Giselle-have a weird feeling about, gingy & camila-haven’t talked much to, epoinine-seemed to change, princeton&ryan-don’t know, violet-how tf she still here, rum tum-people say not to trust, and Angelica- is an idiot to put simply.

#2: Why did you vote last week the way you did?
Frank ran to me during like the first vote saying names he had heard and where the votes appear to be so I too voted that way and none of the names he mentioned really got votes and I was in the minority. He also seemed to stir things up. Maybe could’ve been a good target to keep in but he had so many votes against.

#3: Have you been throwing competitions? If so, which ones and why?
Have not been throwing, just suck lol

#4: Do you like where you stand in the house dynamics at this point in time? What do you think the house dynamics are?if I’m not mistaken the house dynamics appear to somewhat be “girls vs guys” but we’re characters so you don’t really know who is who so that’s funny. But I feel pretty good with where I’m at in the dynamics. I don’t need to be more active now that finals are done and maybe be able to get far?

#5: Let's have a hypothetical question: Let's say there's a hypothetical twist that gives you the power of HoH regardless if you want it or not. Which 2 people will you nominate? What happens if one of them comes off with the Veto? Based on people still here I would nominate Angelica because when it was clear during the hoh that we were outliers and neither in groups we should’ve banded together, instead she thought we were giving her attitude and essentially calling her dumb so & my other nom would probably be violet strictly because the first weeks being ia now she’s better but how does she keep getting spared and if either of them win renom now would be rum tum, if it was later in the game renom would be Olivia cuz they seem like a force to be reckoned with

#6: Who is the biggest threat in the house? Who do you want to see evicted next?
Olivia seems to be the biggest threat, they’re connected in the house and good at comps! I wouldn’t mind seeing Angelica leave next

#7: Besides yourself, who will win the game?
Olivia or Jack maybe

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

1/3 done survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/3 done survey   1/3 done survey EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 10:13 pm

Bartok wrote:
Angelica- is an idiot to put simply

BITCH THE FUCK??? It's true but still 💀
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1/3 done survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1/3 done survey   1/3 done survey Empty

Back to top Go down

1/3 done survey
Page 1 of 1