Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Exit Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:52 am

Pre-Juror Exit Interview

First of all, sorry to see you evicted so soon! We hope to see you apply for our next seasons in the future. We DO cast returnees! This is a little survey to give us a little bit of an in-depth view on your game, what happened, and give the hosting team advice for making the game better in the future.

1. Who was your closest ally in the game?

2. Why do you think you were evicted?

3. Who do you want evicted next?

4. Who are you rooting for most?

5. Did you have fun?

6. Did you like the amount of twists we had?

7. Did you like the content of twists?

8. Any advice to give to the hosting team? (We won't get butthurt, we want to improve for the future)
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:53 am

Sorry you were evicted :/ You were a favorite of the hosting team. We really want you to play again the next time we host a season, it'll be less... Experimental, too. <3 Thank you so much for applying. You were an absolute gem of a person to have on the cast. Truly.

Elphaba, Satine and Glinda like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Glinda

Glinda

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 12:17 pm

Aww that’s so sweet, thank you!

Ok let’s see:

1. My closest ally was 1000% Betty. Love her so much! I really hope she can pull this out and take the w

2. I think I was evicted bc I was as strong opinionated woman on a season full of a bunch of weak players wanting to play it super safe and not do anything  to stand out or build a resume, and also it seems like the men this season are TERRRIFED of women. Honestly it all went downhill since I won that week 2 hoh, because everyone started making up rumors of a woman’s alliance. I knew I probably should’ve thrown that hoh but honestly I don’t win competitions often and I wanted to play this season boldly so I just decided to go for it.

3. I would like Sebastian out next. He has so much control and I would love to see what it does to the house to take out that piece of the puzzle

4. I am rooting for Betty period! Other than her, I’m not sure bc there are so many snakes in the game. Overall I would say the women. Girl power 💪

5. Yes I had a blast!! Thank you so much for having me.

6. Tbh I don’t love twists too much! LMAO. I don’t think there were really too many twists at this point though. I would say the biggest twist was that last hoh competition, that was brutal 😂😭 I know you already said it but I would agree it’s probably not a good idea to use that competition again. It seems like the people who really write drs were punished and the people that are just floating along and don’t do shit don’t have any real content in their drs so they had nothing to hide. That competition encourages lying to production so I agree with your decision to remove that comp moving forward.

7. Like I said I don’t really tend to like twists but I didn’t really have any problems with twists in this game.

8. I would say just keep being you and making an awesome game! I know it’s the first season so y’all are still working out some kinks but overall y’all do an incredible job.

Glinda the Good Witch Signing Out Xoxo 💋

Heather Chandler, Elphaba and Satine like this post

Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:35 pm

WE CRYIN WE CRYIN. ILY and you made this season fun to watch you will be so missed in this game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview   Exit Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview
Page 1 of 1