Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Head of Household #12: For Forever

Go down 
+6
Gingy
Elphaba
Heather Chandler
Olivia Rodrigo
Bartok
Angelica Schuyler
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

Head of Household #12: For Forever Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household #12: For Forever   Head of Household #12: For Forever EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:20 am

Is there other intelligent life out there? Space is endless

Bartok likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bartok

Bartok

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #12: For Forever   Head of Household #12: For Forever EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:21 am

Here
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #12: For Forever   Head of Household #12: For Forever EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:21 am

oh aliens most definitely exist. the question is, do they think the same as we do? do they have the same questions we are asking right now?

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

my oh my we have everyone here... Time for me to take shower now lmfao
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Elphaba
Admin
Elphaba

Olivia Rodrigo wrote:
no because like with my family elphaba omg.. i wonder what my sister thinks of the world and what SHE is seeing and how she’s living. or like with my dad, what did he see in the world when i wasn’t born yet

right??

when I was a kid (I think like before I was 10) I would literally cry because I wanted to comprehend why I was me, and like I'd look at my mom's eyes and be like... she's seeing ME looking at HER from her POV... and that was so weird to me?? When I was a kid I was also really really stuck on why people die even? Like the thought of just ceasing to exist always scared me and I was like... when one's entire existence consists of comprehending and sensing things, how does one just... not do that anymore? That's more off topic though but ANYWAY yeah even sitting here typing this looking at my hands typing rn I'm like damn wtf that's what you're doing rn too but we both thinking diff shit

Olivia Rodrigo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #12: For Forever   Head of Household #12: For Forever EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:22 am

No bc I've always thought if aliens existed what would they look like? Like, what if aliens DID exist and the conditions on their planet was similar enough to ours that they're ALSO bipedal, humanoid, ape-like creatures that developed apposable thumbs and look like humans, just slightly off?

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #12: For Forever   Head of Household #12: For Forever EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:22 am

the thought of death makes me very confused

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #12: For Forever   Head of Household #12: For Forever EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:23 am

Heather Chandler wrote:
No bc I've always thought if aliens existed what would they look like? Like, what if aliens DID exist and the conditions on their planet was similar enough to ours that they're ALSO bipedal, humanoid, ape-like creatures that developed apposable thumbs and look like humans, just slightly off?
i don’t know what half of these words mean but they seem scientific about our bodies that i agree

Bartok likes this post

Back to top Go down
Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #12: For Forever   Head of Household #12: For Forever EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:23 am

back on that death thing you mentioned elphaba

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #12: For Forever   Head of Household #12: For Forever EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:24 am

i will never understand how death works or why it works. what makes it that we can only live for so long? obviously, science, but why were we made in a way to die?
Back to top Go down
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #12: For Forever   Head of Household #12: For Forever EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:24 am

I want to touch a star

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #12: For Forever   Head of Household #12: For Forever EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:25 am

I also like thinking about how easy it is for our world to just up and end. One supervolcano certainly wont kill the entire planet, but yellowstone eurpting WOULD release so much ash into the United States that our country would effectively topple and our nation would be wiped out from the sheer amount of panic and the inability of the Government to take control? Or like one country deciding to nuke people and then suddenly we're in fallout nuclear winter

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #12: For Forever   Head of Household #12: For Forever EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:25 am

there’s all these theories about death. there’s people who have died and come back to life stating what they saw. some said it was pitch black, others shared about seeing light. why is it that different people see different things? what do those things represent?

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #12: For Forever   Head of Household #12: For Forever EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:26 am

Something tells me it's not good if you see pitch black lmaooo. I'd rather see a light 💀
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #12: For Forever   Head of Household #12: For Forever EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 5:26 am

Heather Chandler wrote:
I also like thinking about how easy it is for our world to just up and end. One supervolcano certainly wont kill the entire planet, but yellowstone eurpting WOULD release so much ash into the United States that our country would effectively topple and our nation would be wiped out from the sheer amount of panic and the inability of the Government to take control? Or like one country deciding to nuke people and then suddenly we're in fallout nuclear winter
if a nuclear war happened i’m going out the 100 style. catch my ass in a bunker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #12: For Forever   Head of Household #12: For Forever Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #12: For Forever
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Afterlife :: Backstage :: Head of Household Competitions-
Jump to: