Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Exit Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satine
Admin
Satine

Exit Interview  Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview    Exit Interview  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 11:34 am

Juror Exit Interview

First of all, sorry to see you evicted so soon! We hope to see you apply for our next seasons in the future. We DO cast returnees! This is a little survey to give us a little bit of an in-depth view on your game, what happened, and give the hosting team advice for making the game better in the future.

1. Who was your closest ally in the game?

2. Why do you think you were evicted?

3. Who do you want evicted next?

4. Who are you rooting for most?

5. Based on gameplay alone, who is playing the best game?

6. Will you be an emotional juror? Or will you vote objectively?

7. Was evicting you a mistake (for the remaining houseguests)?

8. Did you have fun?

9. Did you like the amount of twists we had?

10. Did you like the content of twists?

11. Any advice to give to the hosting team? (We won't get butthurt, we want to improve for the future)
Back to top Go down
Violet Beauregarde

Violet Beauregarde

Exit Interview  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview    Exit Interview  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 11:40 am

omg can i do this this afternoon plz?? i’m still at work!! thanks again for having me! love you all

Elphaba and Satine like this post

Back to top Go down
Elphaba
Admin
Elphaba

Exit Interview  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview    Exit Interview  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 11:49 am

Robbed, we adored you <3

Satine and Violet Beauregarde like this post

Back to top Go down
Violet Beauregarde

Violet Beauregarde

Exit Interview  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview    Exit Interview  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 11:50 am

angelica such a dumbass lmaoooo

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Violet Beauregarde

Violet Beauregarde

Exit Interview  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview    Exit Interview  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:20 pm

1. olivia. i think she’s a lot of ppl’s though lol she’s so damn good at this game
2. i think i was evicted bc of two reasons 1. olivia is great player 2. angelica is a dumbass
3. i would say angelica but i’d like to see her ass get dragged at final jury questioning so i’m gonna say camilla. she’s fake af and is just coasting. i don’t want a goat like her in the end
4. olivia because she’s my closest ally and the best player and i gotta say rum too. she’s just so real
5. olivia no doubt
6. i’ll vote for who i truly believe has played the best game
7. i think so just based on the fact of who i was sitting next to lmao
8. i had a blast. i’m not gonna lie i almost quit at first bc i was so overwhelmed (i’ve only played twitter dm games) but i loved this and am so glad i stuck around and i’m so damn proud of myself for placing 9/24
9. i did lol i just flopped so hard at getting lottery tickets. i liked that it was an overwhelming amount of twists
10. i did! just wish i would’ve been able to have one Wink
11. my advice is bring me back again 😍😍 lol jk. i don’t really have any, i think y’all did a great job and it’s very evident that y’all put a lot of hard work and time into this. one thing i will say is in the buzz in (AHH) comp i think angelica should’ve been eliminated when she buzzed in twice early (after another contestant sent a message) but other than that this was perfect!

Elphaba and Satine like this post

Back to top Go down
Violet Beauregarde

Violet Beauregarde

Exit Interview  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview    Exit Interview  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:20 pm

i wasn’t jk about bribing me back lolol i was saying jk that’s not my only advice!! i’d come back no doubt

Satine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exit Interview  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview    Exit Interview  Empty

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview
Page 1 of 1