Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling?

Go down 
+5
Betty Rizzo
Rum Tum Tugger
Angelica Schuyler
Heather Chandler
Elphaba
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Elphaba
Admin
Elphaba

Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling? Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling?   Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:15 pm

Head of Household #13
What is This Feeling?

Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling? HoVNlsd

This competition is basically just going to be a game of Pictionary. To compete, you will be using a link to a YouTube Live Steam where I will be drawing something different every round which you will have to guess. The drawings will often have to do with this game/Big Brother in general, some will be a Wicked/Wizard of Oz reference, or, alternatively, they may be a depiction of a feeling/emotion (hence the title of this comp).

Your job is to post on this thread what you think the picture may be. Even if you are close, only the exact word or phrase we are looking for will be accepted. The first person to guess it correctly will score a point. You may guess as many times as you'd like, but keep in mind that the flood control will prevent you from posting multiple times within 10 seconds. Spelling counts, but punctuation/capitalization does not.

The Houseguest with the most points after 10 rounds will win the title of Head of Household. If we have a tie, we will go to a tiebreaker round.

Rules
1. Submit your guesses on this thread
2. Most points after 10 rounds wins
3. Submit as many times as you want

First round at 7:25pm EST to make sure you each can access the stream below. You may obviously open the stream in another tab or window, as it will likely be easiest for you. If it says "Video Unavailable," click "Watch on YouTube," and it should be fine.

Do not post in the Youtube chat

Last edited by Elphaba on Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling?   Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:15 pm

The YT link isn't working, give us a minute whilst we figure it out.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling?   Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:16 pm

Omg this is so cute. Have fun guys! I'm reading about Queen Britney dragging Diane Sawyer
Back to top Go down
Rum Tum Tugger

Rum Tum Tugger

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling?   Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:18 pm

Link is working for me now!
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling?   Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:18 pm

The link should be working. Here it is again if you can't click it

Back to top Go down
Elphaba
Admin
Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling?   Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:19 pm

I apologize for the technical difficulties, the first round will be at 7:25pm EST. Please Make sure you can access the stream Smile

Rum Tum Tugger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling?   Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:22 pm

The way I was about to send a message on my account with my full birth name in the live chat
Back to top Go down
Bartok

Bartok

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling?   Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:24 pm

I thought it was at 7:40?!
Back to top Go down
Bartok

Bartok

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling?   Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:24 pm

I restarted my Wi-Fi to load link better
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling?   Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:25 pm

ufo
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling?   Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:25 pm

diamond
Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

gem
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

diamond power of veto

Heather Chandler likes this post

Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Guessing can start now that sista is drawing <3
Back to top Go down
Rum Tum Tugger

Rum Tum Tugger

Diamond in the rough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling?   Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling? Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #13: What is This Feeling?
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next