Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Goodbye Messages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satine
Admin
Satine

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 5:19 pm

Here are the goodbye messages sent to you by the other houseguests.

Gingy wrote: Sebby, I first wanna apologize for getting snappy w you earlier and saying your joke wasn’t funny - that was mainly for show and I also didn’t realize you were joking lmfao. Listen I HATE that it came to this, I really do bc I’ve had you high in my trust rankings for most of this game, but you got shady on me and I got shady on you and the trust between us really started to dissipate over the past few weeks. I wish we could’ve gone farther together but you’re too much of a wild card and waaay too good at this game for me to want to take you any further. I love you as a person, I’m pretty sure I already know who you are but even if I don’t, I’ve enjoyed getting to know you and talk to you and I genuinely wish you the best in jury I love you

Olivia Rodrigo wrote: sebastian - i’m sorry 😭 i loved working with you throughout the season, but i just see angelica being who i need moving forward. chances are i will probably end up following you out the door, but i figured it’s going to happen either way. angelica has a better shot between the two of you to win this next hoh if i fail to do so, and i’m just hoping it’s going to be enough to where we can beat gingy and bartok. hopefully gingy or betty follows you out. i’m personally hoping for gingy, but that’s just my bias. i understand if you find my decision to be stupid because tbh i spent the entire two hours going back and forth. i just didn’t know how to pick one of y’all over the other. you’ve been my favourite ally in this game, even if at some points we didn’t agree with each other’s decisions
Back to top Go down

Goodbye Messages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Afterlife :: Diary Rooms :: Sebastian-
Jump to: