Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Weekly Thoughts/Opinions

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Satine
Admin
Satine

Weekly Thoughts/Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 5:44 pm

Weekly Thoughts/Opinions

This is where I will post all of my thoughts and opinions about things going on. I'll be talking about who I'm rooting for, what I'm enjoying, what I'm not enjoying, just anything and everything really!
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 1:21 am

Since I wanna give bitches colors, I'm gonna make them the color of whichever draft team they are on cuz I just think that's a cute way to do it, so deal with it. Here is a draft team color key: Wednesday (Alexander, Angelica, Ian, Marius, Regina, Sebastian), Satine (Bartok, Frank, Glinda, Simba, Trunchbull, Velma), Elphaba (Éponine, Olivia, Rizzo, Rum Tum, Ryan, Violet), Heather (Gingy, Giselle, Grizabella, Jack, Princeton, Seymour).

Wednesday Addams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:36 pm

Day 2 11/27/2021

Ever since last night I have been following around Velma in her private rooms. It's just easily the most entertaining right now. My favorite thing that she did was tell Gingy that Regina is "already after someone but she's not sure who" and SHES NEVER EVEN SPOKEN TO REGINA SDFLKDJFLKSD It's giving hilarious. She's going around trying to get a girls alliance, but I don't know how that will go over with people with how shes approaching them lol.

There are a couple of people that have already kind of made the rounds and talked to everyone, including Glinda, Olivia, and Rizzo. These are the early social threats in the game and they all kind of see each other but for right now I don't think any of them would target each other but I could see it happening down the line.

Last edited by Satine on Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 8:17 pm

Jack & Angelica are the first hohs... RIP Velma. I know both don't like her lmfaooo. Hope she wins veto!

Seems like Angelica plans to nominate her. Jack mentioned nominating a combination of Grizabella, Seymour, and Simba. Angelica said she thinks she will let him nominate two of those people and she will take the other, but maybe she will nominate someone a little more active with Velma. She wants to be messy and I'm here for it.
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 8:57 pm

My winner prediction BTW is Sebastian

Heather Chandler and Wednesday Addams like this post

Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 9:43 pm

Mine is Jack Skellington

Satine likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Wednesday Addams
Admin
Wednesday Addams

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:59 am

Mine is Angelica

Satine and Angelica Schuyler like this post

Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:44 pm

Where's that green bitch, she needs to add hers

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elphaba
Admin
Elphaba

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:41 pm

It's Velma Kelly <3

Mine is my girl Glinda

Satine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 9:29 am

Day 4 11/29/2021

EVERYONE SAID FUCK RAES DRAFT HUH… sorry for cursing yall and drafting you, my bad luck seeping into their games
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 9:59 pm

Alright so, I think this round kind of makes it clear who the front runners are early in the game as far as social threats go. Glinda, Gingy, Rizzo, and Giselle are in that top five of social players right now.

This round is going to be an interesting round since Glinda & Giselle both really want Alexander out and he is one of the more active players that is on the block right now. I'm wondering if the cast will go along with what they want or go against it. I know one of my strategies in games is to deliberately vote opposite of how the HoH wants, just so that a nominee stays with that HoH as a clear target (as long as it also makes sense for my personal game). So, with that being the case I think it would be smart for them to keep Alexander over the inactive players, Seymour, Grizabella, & Violet.

As for Gingy and his plans, I read in The Sixth Sense alliance that he would be considering backdooring Bartok, but I hope he just means that if he is forced to make a renom, that would be his option...not that this was a whole plan to backdoor him, since I don't think a backdoor plan for our little bat friend is necessary right now...but we will see how things go with the veto.

Another thing for the HoH, I thought that Rizzo and Olivia were going to win it. I think Rizzo certainly could have if she didn't throw it at the end (which was so completely obvious btw but I think some people bought that it was an accident), but I'm surprised Olivia wasn't in the final rounds, unless she told allies to vote for her so she could throw it, idk. I thought she had one of the top 5 social games right now but I'm not so sure anymore. Also, I think if Sebastian were able to play, he would have lasted a long time too.
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 9:34 pm

Day 5 11/30/2021

So, something interesting I've heard... Sebastian apparently told Miss Trunchbull there's a "white girl alliance" out there, and she has told all the ladies that he has been saying this, meaning all the ladies dislike him and now he knows she told everyone SO LIKE UM YEA...he fucked
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:09 am

I have thoughts just not really much time to say them....maybe tomorrow on my lunch break I'll have time but for now I want some time to relax before going to bed lol
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 6:04 am

Day 9 12/4/2021

Sorry I haven't updated any thoughts in a couple of days. Let me start with my feelings on Week 4. First of all, I don't really understand Miss Trunchbull's decision to backdoor Dr. Frank of all people. I think it wasn't exactly the best move that they could have made, especially because Sebastian is still after her AND it looks really sketchy to everyone else that they supposedly have some kind of feud, but Miss T didn't touch him at all? That would just make me be like alright well, that is all bullshit and they're good and trying to make us think they'd come for each other...and Sebastian still would lmfao. Anyway, Dr. Frank was not even targeting Miss T., Frank was after the bigger names and the powerful social players, which I thought would be something in Miss T's interest. The weird part to me is how much Rum Tum pushed for it to happen apparently... silly cat, Frank had you at number one on their trust rankings. Ryan also thinks that he had a big hand in this renom, probably because of The Trio alliance room that they have. Ryan says that he pushed for Frank because he is after Olivia and that's his number 1 (which also has me scratching my head. That girl is clearly over aligned with everyone, Dr. Frank probably said something because anyone should see that she's a danger in this game.... and protecting her so much is a mistake in my personal opinion). But Dr. Frank's main targets would have been those like Olivia, Glinda, Giselle, Betty, etc etc, I'd think Trunch and others would want to keep them around...but being next to Camila is unfortunately a kiss of death, especially since many people do think this is Kass and was to keep her safe.

On to week 5... Princeton is such a wack hoh LSKFJDSKLFH I had no idea what he really was going to do. I mean, I knew his goal would be Angelica but if he couldn't get her, who would he try for? It very much shifted between Giselle and Glinda throughout the past couple of days. He seems very upset that things ain't really going how he would like or expect to and recognizes that people would probably try to do something he doesn't want on his HoH, such as not vote how he wants which is unfortunate but also just shows that he has that little tight circle he's working with but everyone else is fine pissing him off. I expect for Giselle to go, but as of right now we still need 7 votes. P.S. I'm glad he didn't nominate cutie Bartok we love our cute little bat

Last edited by Satine on Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 6:57 am

Velma Kelly wrote:
I hope producers send out a message from Velma Kelly’s grave:

Karma is a bitch, Velma is a kunt & her voodoo spell is thriving.

IM SCREAMING WE SOMEHOW FORGOT TO TAKE AWAY VELMAS DR ACCESS AND THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID IN THERE IM ABSOLUTELY YELLING

Heather Chandler likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Thoughts/Opinions   Weekly Thoughts/Opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly Thoughts/Opinions
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next