Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Daily Rankings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Daily Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Daily Rankings   Daily Rankings EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 6:16 pm

Daily Rankings

This is where I'll post my daily rankings. Yes, I watch your private rooms & I read your Diary Room posts. That means I know what's going on at all times! Though, just because I have access to know what's going on, I'm not a soothsayer. So please don't count on this being 100% right. It wont be right, and I hope I'm wrong about every prediction I make. After all, predictibility is bad! Anyway, let the show begin!
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Daily Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Rankings   Daily Rankings EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 8:05 pm

Day #1 - 11/26/21

Not everyone has moved in by the time I'm writing this, so I'll judge this based on character choice alone. If you're offended, don't be, cuz I love all of these choices.

Also, because not everyone has moved in, some of these characters... Might not log in and might be replaced by an alternate.

1. Angelica Schuyler - WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT THAT ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. AND WHEN I MEET THOMAS JEFFERSON I'MA COMPELL HIM TO INCLUDE WOMEN IN THE SEQUEL WORK!!!!

2. Regina George - Regina is so fucking funny. Everyone likes her character.

3. Olivia Rodrigo - Very topical considering the grammy's or whatever the fuck Sour is getting attention for. A lot know her, she's a talking point, easy first day bonds.

4. Glinda - This is by far the most recognizable character on the cast. Who hasn't seen Oz, The Wiz, Wicked, or anything else? EXACLTLY! NO ONE! EVERYONE KNOWS WHO SHE IS. Queen shet!

5. Violet Beauregarde - Someone that everyone knows, likes, has seen the movie from, and appreciates as a character.

6. Alexander Hamilton - Someone I would align with immediately.

7. Betty Rizzo - Betty is everything. Rizzo was THE MOMENT in Grease.

8. Velma Kelly - VELMA IS EVERYTHING. LITERALLY EVERYTHING. First off, LOVE Chicago. Second off, peeking in her private room with Gingy, she's hilarious..

9. Simba - Honestly Simba is an amazing choice, especially cuz 4-5 people had him on their original character choice lists.

10. Sebastian - Everyone likes Sebastian! King shet.

11. Jack Skellington - Jack is someone everyone knows, likes, and appreciates. TBH I should have him higher on this list.

12. Eponine Thenardier - Eponine is *chefs kiss* Second best character in Les Mis for sure.

13. Giselle - Ok real queen shet, Giselle is a great choice though it's a little underground, I still think it serves winner vibes.

14. Seymour Krelborn - Seymour is hot. Personally... I'd align with him cuz he's so cute. Idk! My senses just go wooOO!

15. Dr. Frank-N-Furter - I think Dr is super hot. Personally... They make me feel some ways.

16. Gingy - Gingy is cute, funny, approachable... Starting to get good

17. Grizabella - Grizabella is a pretty, pretty cat! Tho, she hasn't... Idk... LOGGED IN YET? Smh.

18. Miss Trunchbull - I THINK THIS IS A GREAT CHARACTER CHOICE, but it's very unapproachable. I think she's queen tho real shet.

19. Marius Pontmercy - Marius.... A man.... Yeah : /

20. Princeton - I mean, it's a fucking muppet? Like, a muppet that nobody knows, too...

21. Rum Tum Tugger - LOL I ONLY PUT RUM TUM TUGGER SO LOW BECAUSE RAE BULLIED ME. I actually really like this character choice and I think it's super cute, roleplaying as a cat also adds a little spice to the early game.

22. Ryan Gosling - This just SCREAMS Chris lol. I don't really tend to align with men.

23. Bartok - I LOVE THIS CHARACTER CHOICE. I THINK IT'S HILARIOUS. But it's horrible. It's an ugly bat, plus, he hasn't even spoken with people!

24. Ian Hawke -
I LOVE THIS CHARACTER CHOICE. I THINK IT'S HILARIOUS. But it's horrible. Like, absolutely horrible.

Satine and Angelica Schuyler like this post

Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Daily Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Rankings   Daily Rankings EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 3:37 am

Day #2 - 11/27/21

I had Jed's Challenge today (robbed runner-up, mind you!) and I wasn't online as much as I wanted to be. So, apologies if I get anything wrong. This game is changing every day and things that are true today wont be true tomorrow, so take this with a grain of salt and please don't be offended because I am human and I can't predict what 24 other humans will do.

New Events:
Jack Skellington and Angelica Schuyler win HoH

1. Angelica Schuyler - LOOK AROUND LOOK AROUND AT HOW LUCKY WE ARE TO BE HOH RIGHT NOW? Jk. Angelica was inactive for a day to immediately win HoH by a landslide and then fuck up the squad by attempting to target two actives. I can tell that James will be running shet DRY this season. Genuinely. James is going to come in here, fuck this WHOLE TOWN UP, and leave with the win. I am so excited to watch him destroy this game.

2. Jack Skellington - Just like how I think it's James' time to run things, I KNOW this will be John's chance to snag a victory. I just feel it. He's quick, almost unbeatable when he wants to be. And in other times, he's slow, methodical, makes the right moves, and sees 6 moves ahead. That's what he applied to this HoH. He was slow, he read all of the rules properly (for Part 2) and struck right after he verified his answer with Angelica's. He snagged the second HoH masterfully. Meanwhile Omair (Sebastian), Mari (Rizzo), Dan (Trunchbull), and Coco (Rum Tum) were too quick and didn't get the necessarily information they needed. What a fucking king. He's also going to do the "nominate the inactives" route, which for him, I think is the correct move. He's comparing his current first HoH to his last first HoH (BBQ6) and making notes. Very interesting. I'm in awe of how correct he's handling this HoH.

3. Olivia Rodrigo -Olivia is doing great. Simply wonderful. Court is doing her magic once again, people will be so far up her ass by next week that she wont know what to do with all the social cooch she has. As for now, the social cooch is owned by Giselle and Glinda. But just you wait, Olivia and Sebastian will take control of this game.

4. Sebastian - Copy paste Olivia but to a slightly lesser degree.

5. Betty Rizzo - Betty is doing great, but she needs to be talking more to be on the level of Olivia and Sebastian. Olivia and Sebastian are both higher than Betty is because Betty doesn't have someone the way they have each other. Not only that, but Betty can win comps- but I don't think Gingy can. Both Olivia AND Sebastian have equal opportunity to win comps. Betty just needs a few closer allies.

6. Giselle - TRUE WINNERS EDIT. I feel like she's going to be robbed at the Final 6 - Final 4, but nontheless she's doing great. She seems to be talking more than she did in Survivor Evolution, so she's adapting to modern forum games HARD.

7. Glinda - Glinda is doing amazing. I think she needs to try and learn the forum a tad bit more. Make sure she can win some comps. Besides that, winners edit.

8. Dr. Frank-N-Furter - Slothy is lowkey killing the social game, like 4 vets have Dr as their closest ally as of night 1. Interesting. I'd love to see this develop!

9. Camila Cabello - I PROMISE you she's only this high because people put thanks on her for being a late addition alternate. However, she's actually done really well at trying to socialize when she did log in after work. Grats Camila! Thank you for joining <3

10. Gingy - Yes I am unironically putting Gingy this high. He's talking with everyone and has made a strong bond with Betty Rizzo who is CONVINCED that Gingy is Josh. Funny lmfao. His relationship with Rizzo will make or break his game, I'm sure, but he's in a F2 with her which is the first F2 we're seeing. Could be powercouple!?

11. Miss Trunchbull - I'm actually insanely surprised that she didn't win HoH tonight. I was SURE she and Angelica were going to be our first HoH's! Alas, she sent one on the :02 mark. If that was on purpose, good job lmfao. I don't think winning it would've been in her best interest. I think she'll do better if she wins one of the first real HoH's when you have to target people and make enemies. Dan does his best when the odds are stacked against him, so being in a power position could easily ruin him and transform him into a Hottie.

12. Marius Pontmercy - Didn't win first HoH, didn't WANT to win first HoH. I feel like him and Glinda and Giselle will be competing major for his style of game. They're all attempting to play the same game, the question is who will do it better.

13. Eponine Thenardier - Queenie is being active, talking a lot, making bonds, cute! Jack thinks of her pretty highly from what I can recall. So that's cute. Sis will probably be a bit under the radar, I think winning an HoH would do wonders for her.

14. Rum Tum Tugger - Some people seem to be annoyed with Rum Tum, but I'm not. I think Rum Tum is doing a great job at the moment. I think he needs to be... Less in your face in these main chats though. Also flopping at the HoH Part 2 was not a look that made me want to approach him as an ally.

15. Ryan Gosling - The fact that everyone already knows this is Chris is sending me into orbit lmfaooooooooooo it's been 28 hours and every single vet knows.

16. Princeton - Oh boy, here I go... Princeton is... An enigma. I NEVER know if he's doing well because he's playing pretty under the radar. His name isn't in anyone's mouths, so maybe he DOESN'T need to win a first HoH? I only have him so low because that's how under the radar he is. He might need to do a little bit more so he doesn't Addison Rae BBE it, but besides that, I see a shot for him to go FAR. This isn't like Moolissa and this isn't like Beast Boy, this is a new beast entirely...

17. Alexander Hamilton - I wont lie, Alexander Hamilton DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE THIS LOW. Like always, I fucked up my order and got him wrong. Sue me! Alex is doing a pretty decent job at learning the forum! Plus his DR's are super cute.

18. Bartok - There are two of you, how are you so inactive? LMFAO

19. Regina George - I think she starts the trend of "I-Don't-Know-If-They're-Active-Or-Not" and I really don't know.

20. Seymour Krelborn - Is he an active? I don't think he is. I know he's in another game right now, so that could be why.

21. Violet Beauregarde - Sis NEEDS to be more active or she's gonna go bye-bye.

22. Velma Kelly - What's worse: being an inactive or stirring up too much trouble too quickly? If the answer is both, you're right. Velma decided to log in, stir trouble, and then become a tad inactive. LOL. Queen shet.

23. Grizabella - Ok here's a confession: Last night she asked to quit the game. I told her that she doesn't need to log in anymore and she'll get taken out either by missing a vote, not logging in, etc. I'm just going to let her get taken out naturally or by missing two votes. I would rather her miss two votes and get ejected than her self evict. Though, she has logged in twice since then and has been slightly active, so maybe she's not going to sit down and die? Idk.

24. Simba - Inactive say bye-bye.

Wednesday Addams and Angelica Schuyler like this post

Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Daily Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Rankings   Daily Rankings EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 8:17 am

Day #3 - 11/28/21

Oops! Writing this super late because I forgot! LOL. Listening to the Addams Family Musical Soundtrack right now just to get in the mood for the game. But yeah. Let's get right into it.

New Events:
Jack Skellington nominates Grizabella and Simba
Angelica Schuyler nominates Velma Kelly and Rum Tum Tugger
Jack Skellington wins Veto
Jack Skellington keeps Noms the same
Final Noms: Grizabella, Simba, Velma, Rum Tum

1. (+2) Jack Skellington - Jack continues to amaze me. I'm confident he didn't want to win that Veto which sends me into a fit of hilarity. I didn't expect him to win it, I expected Angelica to. Oh well, I guess my comps are just THAT hard (even though a simple google search would've ENDED it.) Even after winning two comps back-to-back, he's conducted himself in such a way that he's not a threat OR a tool. Just another houseguest who happened to win 2 competitions. Interesting to me, to be honest. I would've expected him to get jumped on the way Hermione and Cynthia's team jumped on Lana Del Rey for winning the first HoH/Veto of BBQ8. Jack Skellington is serving Jackie Burkhart, refined and ready. Jackie Burkhart is NOT serving Hermione Granger, that big bitch running the entire game like her marionettes. I find this very, very interesting. Winner pick. Right here. I'm TELLING you.

2.(+2) Sebastian - Sebastian is simply here because he's in the IN with all the other major players of the game. He's a lot like Enzo Palumbo where he's connected to all of the power players without being seen as one. Very cute. His relationship with Olivia Rodrigo (Court) is also cute, especially because they were JUST in a rivalry during Dale's game.

3. (-) Olivia Rodrigo - There's my overplaying queen! Now why sis got more posts than, like, everyone else? Court will do Court lmfao. She talks to everyone, she's in with everyone... I think if she happens to win an HoH and targets the inactives, she'd coast EASY to the F8.

4. (+2) Giselle - The rest of the Cohosting team is higher of Glinda than Giselle, but I'm higher on Giselle personally. I know what she's capable of. I just wish she wanted to win competitions. You need to with this cast, or else you'll be seen as useless. Personally, I think Giselle is responsible for a LOT of the early game behind-the-scenes work SO FAR. She's the one who started the "Get Simba Out" movement, which nobody attributes to her. I find that fun. It doesn't really matter since Simba leaving is just the same as Grizabella leaving, but it shows that people will listen to Giselle if she has a preference, even if it's a tiny bit over a matter that is small like Grizabella vs Simba. Not only that, but she's DEEPLY integrated with her crowd. All she needs is a ride or die.

5. (+2) Glinda - Glinda is smart. Really smart. Glinda is many of the Cohosts winner picks (specifically Elphaba) for a reason. I definitely am waiting for her to turn it on here soon. I don't think she'd benefit from an early HoH, though. I think she can throw until we're out of the Double HoH's at the very least. Maybe even a step further and until the F16. She's also onto Giselle and how Giselle holds a slight amount of power, so that helps me place her. I'm just slightly more confident in Giselle's strategic positioning than I am Glinda's.

6. (-1) Betty Rizzo - Betty is just talkative and well integrated. Nothing much besides that. Sis knows what she's doing. Her fixation on Gingy (Anferny) is also cute as hell, because she HATED Roger in Survivor Evolution. Interesting how new games create different dynamics.

7. (-6) Angelica Schuyler - Now I want to place her higher, but her sass is landing her here. I envision her being an early big target, maybe once the inactives leave. I don't know where Rum Tum truly stands on her, but nominating Rum Tum Tugger was a bad decision. She should've done Seymour or Violet, for sure.

8. (+3) Miss Trunchbull - Miss Trunchbull is on the outs a little bit, much like Princeton, but with some competitions that I know she wants to win, I'm sure she'll go higher. She has a slow start, but once you get her moving, it'll be hard to stop. Trunchbull is a MACHINE.

9. (+7) Princeton - I went back and checked and Princeton is actually doing really well! He needs to reach out to everyone, though. Winning an HoH is JUST what the Doctor ordered for Princeton, him not having any messages with Ryan Gosling and Regina George is killing me too.

10. (-) Gingy - Gingy is in with the right people. Forgive me for this comparison, but I feel like Gingy is akin to Mort from BBQ9. Cute, cuddly, everyone likes him. Though, when that Gingy monster comes out, he'll come out hard. Those gumdrop buttons will turn blood red.

11. (-2) Camila Cabello - Camila is doing a great job at integrating. I'm honestly surprised. Almost winning that Veto was also cute. I think that helped her out, she's building a relationship with Jack Skellington and basically TRAPPED him into trusting her. She threw Veto to him after saying that she trusts him and his judgement. Cute. She also thinks she knows Jack is John, which isn't surprising. She DOES know Anferny and she wants to target him, too. That's funny.

12. (-) Marius Pontmercy - Marius is another character with a slow start. He likes Princeton, he trusts others, he's just building himself up. Ye old Hiccup strat.

13. (-5) Dr. Frank-N-Furter - Dr is still doing well. I can't say much on him though. I thought it was funny how he said he "has Velma's BACK" and then in his DR goes "I vote to evict Velma" lmfaooo.

14. (+5) Regine George - Regina might be secret comp beast era? She kinda ate that HoH up before she had to leave. She got all 4 of her questions right before she left. Even John and Dale didn't do that. She's also very active. By far my favorite Newbie.

15. (+2) Alexander Hamilton - Hamilton is the only one who, idk, utilized a brain this week? He said that because everyone wants Velma gone, he wants Velma to stay and he would rather Griz/Rum/Simba leave instead of her. JUST MY THOUGHTS! Stolen from my brain.

16. (-3) Eponine Thenardier - Eponine is doing well! That's about it. I see her staying for a while. Though I think an HoH would be great for her. She has solidified alliances, but having proof that she's sticking to them and capable of upholding them would really carry her. I don't see her being nominated at least for a few more weeks, so she's doing short term great.

17. (-2) Ryan Gosling -  Everyone has figured out that Ryan is Chris by this point.

18. (-) Bartok - He's not actually doing HORRIBLE, but he DOES need more activity under his belt. Also, voting to evict Rum Tum Tugger was DASTARDLY. EVIL. EVIL BOY.

19. (+1) Seymour Krelborn - I am BEGGING this man to be active.

20. (+1) Violet Beauregarde - I am BEGGING her to be active and she is NOT taking it.

21. (-7) Rum Tum Tugger - LORD KNOWS I DON'T WANT TO PUT RUM TUM THIS LOW BUT I HAVE TO SINCE I ALWAYS PUT THE NOMINEES AT THE BOTTOM REGARDLESS IF THEY'RE GOOD OR NOT. SAD!!!! RUM TUM DESERVES THE WORLD!

22. (+1) Grizabella - Made me waste a cast slot on her? Choke

23. (-1) Velma Kelly - LOL SHE'S SO QUEEN. She's such a firestarter, I'm glad I added her to the cast for the sole reason of starting this game off with a bang. Queen shet.

24. (-) Simba - King of making me waste a casting slot on an inactive
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Daily Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Rankings   Daily Rankings EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:13 am

Day #4 - 11/29/21

I don't have much to say other than I was blatantly wrong about a few things! Interesting what players do when they have power, I sure was thrown for a loop!

New Events:
Velma Kelly and Simba Evicted
Glinda and Gingy win HoH
Glinda nominates Alexander Hamilton and Seymour Krelborn (Fuck the men!)
Gingy nominates Grizabella and Violet Beauregarde (Fuck the inactives!)
Betty Rizzo wins Veto
Betty Rizzo keeps noms the same
Final Noms: Alexander Hamilton, Seymour Krelborn, Grizabella, Violet Beauregarde

1. (-) Jack Skellington - I can't believe everyone just let Jack Skellington... Get away with that flawless HoH. He's also, much like Miss Trunchbull, Princeton, and Sebastian, not going to be impacted by the storm that will accumulate from HoH #3. Riding high, Jack-ie is.

2. (-) Sebastian - Sebastian is in the perfect zone of "not doing too much"

3. (-) Olivia Rodrigo - There's a storm coming tomorrow and Olivia will be on the WRONG end of it. Prepare to see my sister drop QUITE a bit.

4. (+4) Miss Trunchbull - There's a storm coming tomorrow, and Miss Trunchbull will ride it like a rodeo cowboy.

5. (+5) Gingy - Gingy executed his HoH flawlessly. That's about it. No waves caused, nobody thinks he's a comp threat because he didn't unnecessarily win Veto... Things looking up for him! He even had a third nom in case one came off. He was never in a spot to where he NEEDED to keep his noms the same. Idk, king shet I guess?

6. (-1) Glinda - Glinda is being caught on to. But she's not in the worst spot. She's doing well, though. Let's see where her dynamic naturally evolves...

7. (-) Angelica Schuyler - Sis did a great job at melting back into the atmosphere. I think she's doing a good job at making up lost ground from her Rummy nom.

8. (+3) Camila Cabello - She is forming an onion around her. All she needs is a ride-or-die.

9. (+4) Dr. Frank-N-Furter - He's kinda just vibing and building a social web. Nothing much to it.

10. (+11) Rum Tum Tugger - Rummy wont be affected by the storm that will be caused tomorrow. But. He will be part of the storm.

11. (-7) Giselle - Classic Calvin-Fuckup. I didn't mean to put Giselle this low but I'm too lazy to go back and fix it. Pretend like Giselle is between Glinda and Angelica. For the most part, she's doing good. But Olivia Rodrigo figured her out and is out for blood. Olivia knows that Giselle is sitting a-ok. After all, Giselle had the least amount of votes on her during that HoH #2.

12. Marius Pontmercy - Marius benefits most if the inactives are gone. He benefits most if there's a shitstorm around him so he can blend into the scenery without needing to win any competitions.

13. (-4) Princeton - Alright Princeton. Listen to me: Win HoH. Nom any combination of Violet/Grizabella/Bartok/Seymour/Ryan. That's all you need to do. Ensure an inactive leaves. Easy peazy. Princeton is someone that would be thrown up and evicted in a few rounds, getting rid of inactives ASAP ensures that people like Olivia and Giselle fight it out, Angelica in the mix, Betty causing chaos and becoming a target... Princeton needs to cause chaos, and to do that, he must let others do the target-making for him. I think his best bet is to win HoH, get an inactive out, and everyone rest easy.

14. (-) Regina George - Oh the WONDERS of winning an HoH... Regina should win one. Soon. Tomorrow, even. I think she would benefit most from winning an HoH, targeting inactives, and sitting pretty.

15. (+1) Eponine Thenardier - Eponine, like many others, needs those inactives to G-O so the power players can target each other.

16. (+1) Ryan Gosling - Most people are forgetting he's even in the house.

17. (-11) Betty Rizzo - I'm putting Betty down here symbolically. Because oh my fucking god... Mari is literally pulling an Elle Woods... AGAIN! She's unnecessarily winning all of these comps in RECORD speed. Glinda, Giselle, Olivia, EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER now sees Betty as this huge comp threat. She knows this, too, she just is INCAPABLE of throwing a singular competition to save her life.

18. (-) Bartok - Bartok was in DANGERZONE if Alexander won Veto. He's insanely lucky he didn't and he needs Olivia Rodrigo to win HoH tomorrow and keep him off, or else he might be toast.

19. (-) Seymour Krelborn - I think we all expected this to happen. Though his post count tripled once he was put on the block, so maybe he's back to being active?

20. (-2) Grizabella - Grizabella will get kicked at the end of Round 3 if she isn't evicted with them. She has already attempted to walk and I will ask her one final time if she wants to walk when that week comes around. If she decides to stay, then guess Grizabella will do Grizabella things.

21. (-1) Violet Beauregarde - I mean, yeah> We expected this.

22. (-7) Alexander Hamilton - This is NOT something I expected tbh. That's really about it. He just got unlucky with the cast wanting to go for inactives and he was the most active of the bunch. I also didn't consider him an inactive. I think Jack Skellington's latest DR applies the most here: People like Jack, Marius, Miss Trunchbull, Princeton, Olivia, etc all benefit from GETTING RID of the inactives. Getting rid of Alexander Hamilton might be a miscalculation, because when the week comes around when they're sitting NEXT to Grizabella, they'll want nothing more than to be on the block next to ANYONE BUT.

RIP Simba

RIP Velma Kelly

Last edited by Heather Chandler on Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Daily Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Rankings   Daily Rankings EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:44 am

Day #5 - 11/30/21

This day. Was filled was SO MUCH. I wont be right about a lot of things currently, but this game has just got VERY fluid. Allegiances changing very quickly.

New Events:
Alexander Hamilton and Seymour Krelborn Evicted
Grizabella walks from the game
Olivia Rodrigo and Angelica Schuyler win HoH
Olivia nominates Violet Beauregarde and Bartok
Angelica nominates Marius Pontmercy and Princeton
Princeton wins Veto
Princeton uses Veto on himself
Angelica renominates Regina George
Final Noms: Violet, Bartok, Marius, Regina

1. (-) Jack Skellington - So here's the deal with the game: the house is splitting. Not into two, but into three. Jack is not on anyone's hit list, but he's definitely a big move. Giselle and Glinda were talking about making big moves on Jack, but I suspect they'd be preoccupied with short-term threats now that Miss Trunchbull is rallying the troops against Olivia AND Giselle/Glinda. All that does is create chaos, and if I know Jack, he thrives in the eye of the shitstorm hurricane around him. He's at #1 because I'm confident in his ability to see through the fog.

2. (+3) Gingy - Now here's the tea: I actually think Gingy is in a better place to not get nominated, not get evicted, and get support from fellow housemates than Jack is. Gingy ate this week the FUCK up. Nobody is thinking of him, nobody wants to get rid of him, everyone wants his vote...  He truly is THAT BITCH right now! Rizzo still likes him and his connection to Rizzo is probably the reason Rizzo will continue to be safe. When their duo started, I thought Mari would carry Anferny with comp wins, but Anferny is carrying Mari with social ties and not being a threat. Int-er-es-ting.

3. (+4) Angelica Schuyler - HOW DOES SHE DO IT? HOW DOES SHE KEEP GETTING AWAY WTIH THIS CHAOTIC ASS ACTIONS? SHE LITERALLY BULLIED HER WAY TO HOH, THREW OLIVIA UNDER THE BUS IN THE NOMINATION SPEECH BY SAYING SHE WANTED TO NOMINATE INACTIVES BUT OLIVIA GOT THEM FIRST, THEN EXPLOITED A CRACK IN THE DOMINIANT WOMEN BETWEEN BETTY/GISELLE/GLINDA/OLIVIA, CAUSED CHAOS, AND NOW MIGHT GET BOTH OF HER NOMINEES TO GO HOME? ANGELICA'S POWER>>>> Sis does NOT have a decrepit vagina. That vagina has CLAWS.

4. (+4) Camila Cabello - Sis is LITERALLY just vibing. LITERALLY. She probably doesn't even know what's happening.

5. (-3) Sebastian - He's caught on to Olivia, so all he needs to do is distance himself slightly

6. (-2) Miss Trunchbull - If I were ranking everyone on just how safe I thought they would be for the next couple weeks, Trunchbull would be #2 right after Gingy. I only have her low because there's only so much room. Trunchbull is RALLYING the troops against OLIVIA's SIDE ***AND*** GISELLE/GLINDA/BETTY's SIDE... Trunchbull knows what the fuck is up and she's causing a house split into 4 different groups. Pro-Olivia, Trunchbull's Army, Jack's friends, and Anti-Olivia's. Her power this week is... Next to exemplary.

7. (+4) Giselle - This is about where I wanted her last week, but this week is built DIFFERENT. Giselle has the most longevity out of Betty/Olivia/Glinda because she's the only one of the 4 main women running the house that HASN'T won a competition and isn't flaunting her prowess. I fear she knows too much, and that will be her downfall, but I think house dynamics will change before she gets targeted hard.

8.(+2) Rum Tum Tugger - If she sticks with Jack and votes with Jack, I think... I think she'd be maximizing her longevity by doing that. Even winning a Veto and not using it would have the same affect. Regardless, she's well insulated all around. Angelica won HoH, but didn't nominate Rum Tum, that says something. Go Rummy Tummy Wummy!

9. (-3) Glinda - Lines are being drawn and people realize the position of power she's found herself in. Though, she's not in the loop about anything because she still wants to vote for Bartok to leave. I think people leaving her out of meaningful game conversation is what's happening.

10. (+7) Betty Rizzo - She's in danger, but Gingy is keeping her grounded in reality. She would be in the top 5 if she had not won last week's Veto unnecessarily, but this week is whatever because she's safe anyway. An HoH would be the LAST thing she needs. She NEEDS to calm down and pick a side because she's torn in all 4 directions.

11. (-2) Dr. Frank-N-Furter - Besides not knowing how to log into his account (LOL), he seems to have enough allies to MAYBE get him to stay if he were on the block, but he doesn't have any NEGATIVE connections that make people want to target or vote him out next to someone else. My fear is that he will become an easy nomination.

12. (+4) Ryan Gosling - Ryan social king of the season tbh.

13. (-) Princeton - I don't know where to put Princeton. It all depends on where he votes and what squad he decides to roll with.

14. (+1) Eponine Thenardier - I think Eponine WOULD be in a great spot if people didn't notice the fact that she's not showing up for competitions. If they caught on to her not showing up, she can become a blockstar like the inactives are.

15. (-12) Olivia Rodrigo - Just as I predicted... Olivia got really unlucky with that HoH competition. It was the catalyst that allowed Angelica to exploit a crack forming. #RIPOliviaRodrigoGoneButNotForgotten

16. (+2) Bartok - THE FACT THAT LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE MINUS MAYBE GLINDA WANTS TO KEEP BARTOK BECAUSE BAT = CUTE IS SO FUNNY TO ME. OPERATION SAVE BAT IS SOMETHING THAT ALL 3 SIDES OF THE HOUSE AGREE ON.... LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

17. (+4) Violet Beauregarde - Wow... Wow this is so embarrassing... But she has a chance at not leaving this week. Inch arresting.

18. (-4) Regina George - Sis here for giving up

19. (-7) Marius Pontmercy - I wont lie, I wasn't expecting this. Mainly because I wasn't expecting Angelica Schuyler to win HoH. Seriously, she is the ONE person who would've put up Marius as one of the 4 initial nominees. He got INSANELY unlucky. Sadly, because he made an ally in Olivia who got exposed due to the HoH comp and people comparing notes, people are evicting him due to his relationship with her.

RIP Grizabella

RIP Alexander Hamilton

RIP Seymour Krelborn

RIP Simba

RIP Velma Kelly

Last edited by Heather Chandler on Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Angelica Schuyler likes this post

Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Daily Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Rankings   Daily Rankings EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:07 am

Day #6 - 12/1/21

Oh wow! I did NOT expect a lot of what happened this week. But. I love that. I love how WICKEDLY WRONG I AM AT EVERY TURN!!!!!!!! I think I have a general view on who the top 5 and bottom 5 are, but the middle 10 just KEEP SURPRISING ME! I love it. I think it's amazing. I'm so happy with the game right now, it's insane. Everything is going by smoothly, people aren't forgetting about the twists, there are no longer any issues with inactivity. I'm so excited!

New Events:
Marius Pontmercy and Regina George Evicted
Miss Trunchbull wins HoH
Miss Trunchbull nominates Violet Beauregarde and Camila Cabello
Miss Trunchbull wins Veto
Miss Trunchbull uses Veto on Violet
Miss Trunchbull backdoors Dr. Frank-N-Furter
Final noms: Camila and Dr. Frank

Honestly, besides the #1 spot and the bottom 6, the rest can FULLY be rearranged and I would completely agree. Everything is very fluid at the moment and I clearly don't have the best read.

1. (+1) Gingy - Gingy is just... On nobody's radar. Nobody is talking bad about him. All he has are friends.

2. (-1) Jack Skellington - He's only moving down spaces because of Betty Rizzo. Betty is onto him and they both don't talk nearly as enough as they should. He's been doing GREAT at befriending Camila and Princeton, though. And I have a feeling Princeton will want to, or be able to, win the next HoH. I also think Angelica oomf might win it, too. Which might not be good for him OR Princeton.

3. (-) Angelica Schuyler - NAUR CUZ I THINK ANGELICA WILL WIN THE NEXT HOH LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL COMP QUEEN MIGHT HAVE TO COME THRU. Either Angelica or Betty will win. Princeton also knows the musical and therefore knows some of the answers to the comp and wont have to look them up, so maybe Princeton will? Either way it'll be close. Not only that, but Angelica logs in for comps, creates bonds, campaigns, and leaves. Nothing unnecessary. She logs in, does the bare minimum an HoH should do, and leaves. That's why she's not the biggest threat in the world. That's why she's doing so good. She's not overplaying even though her comp win record for HoH's is 100% so far lol. If Princeton wins, she's in trouble.

4. (+1) Sebastian - He's becoming a lot more socially aware of how people think of HIM and that's what's contributing to him being higher this week than last week.

5. (+1) Miss Trunchbull - I think winning HoH was a good idea, and I also think winning Veto was a good idea. Not too certain on thinking Dr. Frank-N-Furter is the right move, I think she should've either gone for a bigger fish or for a minion of the girls in charge. Either way, she's doing a great job right now. Violet and Camila wont win comps and Dr. Frank is leaving, so she's not really bloodying her hands much.

6. (+3) Glinda - Back to her #6 spot, nice. She's killing the Lotto Ticket game, and that's the main contributor to her spot here. If she wants, she can spend her tickets and win nearly any comp she wants to.

7. (-) Giselle - She's not the biggest threat in her sector of the house. She's safe for a couple rounds. An HoH would ruin her game. I think she's doing just fine right now. I'd talk less if I were her, though. I would also fuel flames against Olivia.

8. (+2) Betty Rizzo - She's slowly recovering back after her major game episode. That's about it. She absolutely NEEDS to make up with Jack, though. She cant keep this charade up with him. They're both too dangerous for each other.

9. (+6) Olivia Rodrigo - People are now using her like a tool the same way Yvonne was after Kacey won her third HoH. Interesting indeed! She's doing a great job at recovering. Court truly is one of the most interesting people to watch play games. The way her mind and strategic, social positioning works is just... Insane.

10. (+3) Princeton - Another person in trouble if Angelica wins HoH, which is likely. HE, HIMSELF needs to win HoH and nominate her. Which is a very likely scenario lol.

11. (+5) Bartok - Cute bat with wings = cute = we must protect.

12. (-4) Rum Tum Tugger - Rum wanting Dr out does NOTHING for Rummy's game lol. Rum is, like, obsessed with getting Dr out even though Dr considers Rum one of his best allies.

13. (-) Eponine Thenardier - Another soon-to-be blockstar, an HoH (such as HoH #6) would really, really help her. Get out someone against her, establish herself as a true player, and be a household name.

14. (-2) Ryan Gosling - He's starting to get into pawn territory. First of all, he is taking credit for "convincing" Miss Trunchbull to backdoor Frank, even though she was pretty set on it already before he even brought it up. Second of all, getting Frank out is bad for his game because if Frank stayed, he'd be in the middle of two battling parties who both trust him. It seems like a missed opportunity.

15. Violet Beauregarde - I smell her becoming the next Megan Thee Stallion.

16. (-12) Camila Cabello - She's ONLY nominated because Miss Trunchbull wants someone that is well connected to stay. It's the equivalent of "I'm putting you up because who the fuck would vote you out?" and I love it. Camila is still safe, she's still queen, and she's still in a good spot going forward.

17. (-6) Dr. Frank-N-Furter - Ok I don't think getting Frank out was the best move for Miss Trunchbull. I also don't think it was the worst move for her. It SURELY isn't the best move for the majority of the house, though. Dr. Frank-N-Furter robbed methinks. I can see why Trunchbull did it, I can see why people are voting him out, but they're not thinking 3 steps ahead the way Jack, Olivia, and Angelica are (whom is the group I think is thinking about the future).

RIP Regina George

RIP Marius Pontmercy

RIP Grizabella

RIP Alexander Hamilton

RIP Seymour Krelborn

RIP Simba

RIP Velma Kelly
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Daily Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Rankings   Daily Rankings EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:10 pm

Day #7 - 12/2/21

The survey REALLY told me a lot about these damn houseguests, and every time I think I understand what's going on, I don't! This game is RIVVETING! Thank you all again for making it so cute <3 It's looking sooooo good you don't even know. I'm very proud.

New Events:
Dr. Frank-N-Furter Evicted
Princeton wins HoH
Princeton nominated Angelica Schuyler and Violet Beauregarde

1. (+4) Miss Trunchbull -  I didn't get it at first, but now I get it. I understand the genius behind taking out Dr. Frank-N-Furter. She took out someone vocal against the women, then, buddied up with the women whilst also having her army amassed the week previous. What she did by taking out Dr is the artificially created a "middle of the house" and situated herself directly in the center, so now, the eyes are on Jack. Smart, smart, smart girlie. I see you. I see you.

2. (-) Gingy - It's weird how Violet is the only one who recognizes Gingy as the threat that he is. I have nothing else to speak about Gingy, he's just... So well positioned. He doesn't have all that good of a read on the house, but he knows the right targets and he has the right allies, plus, he's safe in almost every scenario of an HoH win. So. Go Ginge!

3.(+1) Sebastian - I just... Don't think he's in too much danger?

4. (+5) Olivia Rodrigo - Courtney is the definition of making lemonade out of lemons. Except this time she didn't have any lemons. She fucking materialized lemonade from thin air. That's how fucking good she is. She's literally insane. The fact that *NOBODY* is after her... Wow. Princeton won HoH and she's safe, but I think she needs to partner up with Jack and Princeton so I would win an HoH and take out a target for them. Someone small. But she's overaligned in true Court fashion, so hey, it's also a good idea NOT to win. The way she clawed out of the dismal spot she was in... She ate. Truly. Ugh. I can't believe I'm sitting here writing that AGAIN for the THIRD FORUM BB GAME IN A ROW. First BBE, then BBQ9, and now BBA1? Legendary. Ugh. I'm glad Squid Game Quarantine 1 gave her some much needed forum game competition practice, because now, she's not ass at comps the way she was during BBQ9. I mean, she wasn't the best in SGQ1, but she's definitely improved by a lot since.

5.(+3) Betty Rizzo - Betty throwing competitions the proper way. Win two points, stop. Just what she needs. All she needs to do is just stick to her plan of laying low. Jack will be taken out FOR her, so no reason to hard focus on that.

6. (+4) Princeton - This is how Dale plays these damn games when he does well. He does horrible, wins a couple comps, now he's set. Moolissa type beat, I smell it. She literally has the same thing going on, except Kacey is Jack. Inch resting strat edgy. I can't wait to see where his rivalry with Angelica goes, especially considering it's a true 50/50 on who is going home.

7. (+6) Eponine Thenardier - Eponine is in a weird spot at the moment. She's VERY under the radar and honestly a little bit of a social threat. What I said earlier about her being a pawn might be true, though. She very much can be thrown into a pawn status if she isn't careful. Luckily she doesn't exude being a huge threat, so, she has that going for her. People want big threats out right now.

8. (+4) Rum Tum Tugger - Rummy is so well positioned omg. That's all I really have to say tbh.

9. (+5) Ryan Gosling - Ryan is ... In an interesting spot. He sure as hell isn't going home anytime soon.

10.(+6) Camila Cabello - Honestly I forgot she was even around. But. I guess that's a good thing?

11. (-) Bartok - lol cute bat keep him around. Reanna social strategy queen. A Bartok HoH would be HILARIOUS.

12. (-5) Giselle - This one pains me to write, but Princeton wanted to backdoor Giselle this week but he doesn't think he has the votes with her. Ugh! Princeton is out here going for these strong ass targets. What a legend.

13. (-7) Glinda -You know the game is getting spicy as hell when Glinda, a clear frontrunner to win, is in some major shit this week. Glinda better hope that Veto isn't used. She's in major trouble. Princeton wants to backdoor her, which I don't think is the best move for him personally. I think he needs to suck it up and start talking to people more. If he can't, then I guess Glinda is a good person to take your anger out on lol.

14. (-12) Jack Skellington - Holy SHIT Jack is in trouble. He got insanely lucky that Princeton won HoH tonight. Jack is in some major trouble. When I say everyone except Violet, literally everyone except Violet said he would win the game in the Survey. Fucking amazing. Jack is my winner pick, but everyone is onto him WAY too early. Jack will need to transform into Jackie and Princeton will need to transform into Beast Boy and they might need to rope in someone else to be a Hange or else they might be done for.

15. (-) Violet Beauregarde - Naur cuz she's actually active now? And she's actually, like, really fucking hilarious? She's been adopted by that horrible Sixth Sense alliance (and when I mean horrible, I mean the name is horrible not the players. Really? Who tf came up with that alliance name? Real original. I haven't seen that name a BILLION times before...) so she genuinely has amazing chances at staying. Miss Trunchbull, despite nomming her and wanting to nom her again, is in love with Violet. It's so cute how Violet wants nothing more than Jack gone.

16. (-13) Angelica Schuyler - Princeton was quite literally the only person who couldn't win HoH for her game. Quite literally. She was safe in almost every other scenario. Quite horrendous luck that Dale is a fucking Spelling Bee nerd.

RIP Dr-Frank-N-Furter

RIP Regina George

RIP Marius Pontmercy

RIP Grizabella (Except not in peace)

RIP Alexander Hamilton

RIP Seymour Krelborn

RIP Simba

RIP Velma Kelly
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Daily Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Rankings   Daily Rankings EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:28 pm

Day #8 - 12/3/21

I will be skipping today. I did a lot of work on the forum and of planning and things were stressful. Finals is eating me up too, so yeah, I won't go through much. Only things you need to know is that Trunchbull #1, Olivia #2, Sebastian and Olivia in trouble, Glinda in trouble, Jack in trouble, the people who don't usually hold a lot of power in these games (Eponine, Rum Tum, Ryan) are holding a lot of social power.

New Events:
Angelica Schuyler wins Veto
Angelica uses the Veto on herself
Princeton renominates Giselle
Final Noms: Giselle and Violet Beauregarde
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Daily Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Rankings   Daily Rankings EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:14 am

Day #9 - 12/4/21

I won’t blog for today, it will break me inside.

New Events:
Giselle evicted 9-4
Worst HoH EVER
Bartok wins HoH
Bartok nominates Gingy and Glinda
Ryan wins Veto
Ryan keeps noms the same
Final noms: Gingy and Glinda
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Daily Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Rankings   Daily Rankings EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 3:28 am

Day #10 - 12/5/21

Today is the day that I see VERY tangible movement. Methinks I will blog today!

New Events:
Glinda evicted 6-6
Princeton wins Vote Reveal
Betty wins HoH
Betty nominates Rum Tum Tugger and Ryan Gosling
Miss T wins Veto
Miss T keeps noms the same
Final Noms: Rum Tum and Ryan

1. (-) Miss Trunchbull - She has a decrepit vagina. And Dan, ik you're gonna read this post season and go "wtf? a decrepit vagina? she's not THAT ugly" but that's not what I mean. During BBQ8, Hermione (John/Greg duo) had the ENTIRE cast eating out of her coochiehole. I mean everyone was obsessed, she was Yvonne before Yvonne was Yvonne. Plus, she won COMPS. She won 4 HoH's and 2 Vetos before the F5, then she won 3 Trainer Comps during that time too. Then, Korra, played by James/Dale duo, called her out during Korra being backdoored by her. She said the entire cast was "shoved up Hermione's decrepit vagina" which is exactly what Miss Trunchbull is. Miss Trunchbull has a decrepit vagina and this ENTIRE cast is directly inside it. Being queenery that you are, everyone is literally so far up it, her coochie is becoming prolapsed from all the strain of 13 others being inside. Literally. She can even win a Veto, not save her #1 ally with it, let Rummy come EXTREMELY close to eviction (results not in yet) and then still not move in placement. She's thinking 5 steps ahead with her game.

2. (+4) Princeton - Miss Trunchbull is thinking 5 steps ahead but Princeton is thinking 6 steps ahead. All he needs to do is identify the right targets and then utilize them. Princeton needs Betty out, Betty was inches from renominating him today.

3. (+1) Olivia Rodrigo - Olivia is a toned down Yvonne so much. The parallels are all there, accidental Week 3 HoH, people shoved up her decrepit vagina, etc etc etc.

4. (+14) Jack Skellington - Say what you want about John, but he knows EXACTLY when he's being too much. Then, he dials it back, and recovers. Jack Skellington had a strong start, got a TON of eyes on him, but backed into the scenery to not get caught. With Princeton winning HoH (which, I'll say, was a lucky gambit) he's effectively off the radar for many people as of short-term.

5. (-1) Sebastian - Sebastian doesn't write many Diary Room posts, so it's hard for me to quantify how he's doing. But he's definitely covered.

6. (-4) Gingy - I mean, I know everyone knows that him and Betty are a duo by now, but hey, I don't think it matters all too much. I think he was DEFINITELY saved by Camila Cabello (Kass) because she thinks Gingy is him (Anferny) so she wanted to "protect the cookie."

7. (+9) Angelica Schuyler - Sis just keeps getting away with everything. Her whole coochie is out stanking up this entire cast and she don't care. She's literally so queen, her game is so honest and in-your-face, I feel bad for everyone else to be honest. She SCARES me as a host, I would be pressed as fuck if I were a player too.

8. (-3) Betty Rizzo - Ok I'm ngl, Betty SHOULD be higher on this list. I just forgot about her when I made the top 5. She should be above Sebastian so just pretend she's above Sebastian. HoH was EXACTLY what she needed in order to put herself back together. I mean, yes, she needs to get lucky with the outgoing HoH comp, but I think she has it in her to pull out a Veto or work her social magic.

9. Camila Cabello - She's LITERALLY just chilling lol. Her social game is NOT going unnoticed by me. She's doing everything right.

10. Eponine Thenardier - She's suuuuch a mystery. She's such a question mark on this cast. Benji's Diary Room posts do NOT reflect the work she's putting in. On one hand, she's under the radar. On the other hand, she's eating the social game up because she hasn't won a competition but she's so well integrated with both sides that I truly think she's safe regardless of who wins HoH, except for maybe Violet.

11. (-) Bartok - Barty gotta watch out if Angelica wins HoH again (Which she very well MIGHT considering the next one is a writing competition.)

12. (+3) Violet Beauregarde - I have ZERO clue how she's not nominated this week to be quite honest. Betty and Violet's private rooms, quite literally, do not have a SINGLE post by either of them in it. That's not it though, because she LITERALLY has the best scope of the house. No, I am not joking. Violet is EATING EVERYONE THE FUCK UP when it comes to these reads on the house. It's insane. Imagine her power if she was active for the first 3 weeks.

13. (-5) Rum Tum Tugger - Rum is closely integrated within the main and dominant alliance, his issue comes from that he's not insulated from OUTSIDE the main and dominant alliance, which is how he's caught in Betty's trap.

14. (-5) Ryan Gosling - TBH, I didn't think Ryan would dip JUST SO HARD on my rankings like this, but I guess it was inevitable. I don't think Betty taking him out over Rum Tum is a smart move, ideally she'd get out Sebastian over either, but it's still a smart move overall for her. Ryan lied a LOT unnecessarily and I guess it caught up to him.

RIP Glinda

RIP Giselle

RIP Dr. Frank-N-Furter

RIP Regina George

RIP Marius Pontmercy

RIP Grizabella (Except not in peace)

RIP Alexander Hamilton

RIP Seymour Krelborn

RIP Simba

RIP Velma Kelly

Angelica Schuyler likes this post

Back to top Go down
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

Daily Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Rankings   Daily Rankings EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 10:53 pm

Heather Chandler wrote:
3. (+4) Angelica Schuyler - Sis does NOT have a decrepit vagina. That vagina has CLAWS.

HELP ME OFF THE FLOOR AHSJAJSKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daily Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Rankings   Daily Rankings Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Rankings
Page 1 of 1