Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Eviction Votes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 11:51 pm

Eviction Votes
This is where you will write your OFFICIAL VOTE TO EVICT during every eviction cycle. Only the nominees and the HoH will be unable to vote in Evictions during the course of this game, meaning that the only time a vote will NOT be in this thread is when an HoH casts a tiebreaker vote in the main chat or if some houseguest skips a vote. Eviction votes WILL NOT COUNT if they are not posted IN THIS THREAD and they also WILL NOT COUNT if they are not posted during the voting period.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:27 pm

Going to write goodbye messages this season YASSS. Except I have no words for this person. I wish I was giving Velma an extra vote, but I want to try and make sure that Rum stays, and I already said I would do this. I vote to evict Simba.

Elphaba and Satine like this post

Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:27 pm

Goodbye messages are fun!
Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:51 am

Not gonna write anything for this person either bc they werent really here. I vote to evict Alexander Hamilton.
Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 12:43 am

Ive learned a few things tonight.
1. I will never be able to work with Courtney in big brother, we dont mesh at all no matter how hard we try. I think we are both way too similar and thick headed.
2. I hate that fatass crab.
3. I have mild to severe anger issues.
4. Jet fuel cant melt steal beams
I vote to evict Marius Pontmercy

Elphaba and Satine like this post

Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 12:25 am

Although we were brought together by Velmavoodoo, I did like you! For this vote I feel like it is easier for me to keep around someone I know isn't going to make any wild moves, Camila is safe, you are not. I do appreciate how funny you've been and lively. I feel bad that you didn't have a fighting chance to save yourself from the block, but life be like that sometimes. I vote to evict Dr Frank.

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:00 pm

I EVOTE TO VIOLET

Heather Chandler likes this post

Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 12:06 am

i dont even know what to say at this point. this is going to be a vote for Gingy to be evicted but i am beyond sure that Glinda is leaving, i dont care if everyone else votes her out i want to at least be the one vote for her to stay. Glinda, i love you. you have been such an amazing person to have around. you are such a beautiful person. i actually cannot even imagine this game without you. this sucks a lot. i am really sorry for not fighting hard enough for bartok not to nominate you. i just had been exposed with that dr and didn't want to make anymore waves. i should've helped you more and i am so sorry. i tried so hard for veto because i just wanted to ensure your safety. i feel partly responsible for you leaving and that breaks my heart because i have loved you so so much. i wish i could take your spot. you deserve the absolute world, and if i can find my footing in this game somehow without you, i'll try to make it far for you <3

I vote to evict Gingy.

Heather Chandler, Elphaba and Satine like this post

Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:54 pm

i feel like i had trusted you for a while, but after a little i realized that you did not have that in me, and i definitely underestimated you and your connections. i thought of you like an inactive or a filler, but i do think you were out there making connections and being in multiple alliances. i shit on you a lot in my dr, i dont think we have ever played together before?? so do not take that personally i call everyone a fucking idiot <3 i think you are a wonderful person and you radiate positive energy. i was rubbed the wrong way by your last message to me which ultimately made me realize i think you know way more then you let on, and you're definitely the best option to leave. so sad when i just learnt how to spell your name Sad

i vote to evict epipen, epiphany, elephant, elliptical, erection, epionine (i think i finally got it right)

Wednesday Addams, Elphaba and Satine like this post

Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 1:44 am

So in my most recent trust ranking I have jack above Bartok. But here is why I need to vote out jack. Jack is with Gingy, Princeton and Rum. They are the men working together and that needs to be taken care of. I think that in the long run Bartok would have my back over Jack. Jack is spontaneous and thinks with his emotions more than his head. I think that given the circumstance that he has so many people fighting for him right now, I cant trust that he would have my back over theirs. With that being said, dismantling a strong group of men, who I have been told want to target me benefits me more. Even if I did have more trust in Jack than I did in Bartok. Taking away Princetons number one gives me a good lead on him, who I believe is my biggest threat in this game. Jack, I think you are amazing. I love talking to you so much. You are charismatic as hell and someone I was just drawn to from the start. I believe this is John? There is no way its not. I think you are brilliant in so many ways. And I love every single conversation I have ever had with you. I feel bad voting you out because as a person I think very very highly of you, but hey you put up Octavia and voted out Jennifer, so it only seems a little fair right?
With that being said, I vote to evict Jack Skellington.

Wednesday Addams and Elphaba like this post

Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 9:46 pm

I have no idea whats going to happen so let me just write this out now. I need to take this shot while I can I dont care if I miss at least I did it. Princeton. I have wanted to work with you from the start. I know we have funny conversations and I love speaking with you, but I honestly fully believe if you got the chance you would take me out. I want to believe you wouldn't and that we couldve done this game together, but I really do think that you dont have my best interests in mind. Ill never understand why you saw me as such a big target. I was quite honest when I said I have no alliances. I have one that still talks, with 3 people, but one with just me. Literally. I wanted to work with you so badly because you are just fucking fantastic like god. But I dont see that working out in the long run. I love you, I wish things couldve been different. I hope you were serious about thinking I have a good chance of winning the game and will root for me if you leave despite me evicting you. : )

Trunch my bitch you know I would never evict you. If you are leaving then my heart is fucking broken. I hope you know you've been my rock in this game and you keep me so sane. You are everything and more. I dont know if I could go on without you because I would literally have nobody left that I trust. You mean so much to me and I am so so glad we got this experience to be proper allies, and properly have each others back. You are so lovely. I want you to know that I always meant it when I said you were the only alliance I had and that I always had your back, because I did and I do. And I love you. 

I vote to evict Princeton.
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 10:08 pm

Betty Rizzo wrote:
I have wanted to work with you from the start. I know we have funny conversations and I love speaking with you, but I honestly fully believe if you got the chance you would take me out. I want to believe you wouldn't and that we couldve done this game together, but I really do think that you dont have my best interests in mind. Ill never understand why you saw me as such a big target. I was quite honest when I said I have no alliances. I have one that still talks, with 3 people, but one with just me. Literally. I wanted to work with you so badly because you are just fucking fantastic like god. But I dont see that working out in the long run. I love you, I wish things couldve been different. I hope you were serious about thinking I have a good chance of winning the game and will root for me if you leave despite me evicting you. : )

Did you want to use this as a goodbye message to Princeton or was this just you talking your thoughts
Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 10:08 pm

Thats for Princeton!

Satine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 1:03 am

This is extremely hard. Trunch you and Gingy have been my number one and two this entire game. I love you both so much. Unfortunately I think the votes are there for Gingy to stay. I want to tell you how thankful I am to have gotten to play with someone who has been so uplifting and kind. Whenever I was excited about something I knew I could come talk to you about it and you’d give the same reaction. It made the wins and absolutely everything worth it to me. You are absolutely one of a kind. Thank you for keeping me sane and for never letting me doubt myself. You are my love forever, and I am so sorry it ended this way. I am really glad we got to have our cute little good allies who love each other era : ) I can’t wait to speak to you soon.

I vote to evict Miss Trunchbull.
Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:00 pm

olivia. i want you to know your eviction was not because of sebastian but because of me. when i got off the block i told angelica that it was time to make a move against you, and that she was just doing what you and sebastian wanted. she agreed and said that someone had told her you tried to flip the vote for princeton, i know you didn't, but i hyped it up to make sure you went on the block. i have loved us flipping votes and doing everything we can to take the men down. unfortunately, i think you are the front runner to win this game and i absolutely needed you out as soon as possible. you control camila, you have sebastian who i fucking hate on your side, and you have violet. i cannot compete with that. to take you out i really think is the biggest move in the game because of how greatly aligned you've been and how many people will follow your lead. i love you beyond words. i really do. you are someone that when I find in a game i am always drawn to and know i want to work with you. i loved our random talks and getting our three threads. you are a fucking beast. and you are always the biggest threat there is. i think the world of you as a player and a person. and i'm sorry.

i vote to evict olivia rodrigo.

Wednesday Addams and Elphaba like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eviction Votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Votes   Eviction Votes Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Votes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next