Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy

Go down 
+8
Princeton
Miss Trunchbull
Rum Tum Tugger
Violet Beauregarde
Olivia Rodrigo
Betty Rizzo
Gingy
Heather Chandler
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy Empty
PostSubject: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:16 pm

First Off, Congratulations!

Betty Rizzo,
You went on an absolute tear through the endgame with your competition wins. One of the biggest tear-throughs I've seen. I mean nobody besides a few outliers have been so dominant in their endgame. You won when you needed to, sometimes when you didn't need to, but you always utilized your power in a way that furthered yourself.

Gingy,
I mean you truly surprised me on all fronts. Unneeded competition wins solidified you as a social threat, but not one single person caught on to how skeevy you were. You were in the dark and consistently safe no matter who won HoH throughout the entirety of the early and middle game.

To the both of you,
Congratulations. This is a Final 2 of two close, secret (and then not-so-secret) allies from the very first day. It's very cute to see in the endgame chairs. Thank you both for putting in your all, logging in for every competition, and playing the GAME.

Wednesday Addams, Elphaba, Satine, Gingy, Betty Rizzo, Bartok, Miss Trunchbull and Violet Beauregarde like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:16 pm

How The F2 Will Work:

Betty Rizzo and Gingy:
- I will need you both to write your Final 2 Speeches and have them in this chat by NOON EST on 12/20/21.
- I will also need your Venmo/Cashapp/Whatever (Preferrably Venmo, please god lmfao)

Jury:
- You all will have access to talk in this thread, but ONLY DO SO AFTER NOON EST on 12/20/21. That is ALSO when you can start asking questions.
- Your Jury Vote deadline is 8PM EST on 12/20/21. You CAN ONLY VOTE AFTER NOON EST on 12/20/21

Elphaba, Satine, Gingy, Betty Rizzo, Miss Trunchbull, Rum Tum Tugger and Violet Beauregarde like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 2:10 am

Hi friends!!! I’m so happy to see every single one of you!! I’ve missed talking to you all and I genuinely mean that. I know I left a sour taste in some of your mouths (namely Liv, Angelica and Sebastian), but I want you all to know that any and all moves I curated were nothing personal, and I apologize for the hard feelings and harsh words exchanged between us in the heat of the moment. The bonds and relationships I formed with you ALL were genuine and I can say a million great things about each of you.

Coming into this game, I knew I’d have to rely on my social prowess and intuition in order to navigate the early stretch of the game, especially considering I’m NOT a comp beast and there were SO many people in the game to start with. My primary strategy was to find a solid number one to aid me in all my schemes, and on day 1, I immediately hit it off with Betty. Pretty soon, me and Betty found ourselves at the center of MANY alliances - including the “white girl alliance” consisting of me/Betty/Glinda/Giselle/Rum/Trunch, the good 4 u alliance consisting of Liv/Seb/Betty/myself, the floaterbusters alliance with me/Betty/Frank/Regina, and most recently, my final 3 alliance with Betty and Bartok.

That wasn’t even the end of my social aptitude - aside from all my alliances with Betty, I had my NSYNC alliance with Rum and Sebastian, my alliance with Trunch/Eponine/Princeton, I had my individual allegiance with Angelica that kept me safe for 4 out of her 5 HOHs - suffice to say, I was ALL over the map in terms of who I was aligned with and I hid it well enough that very few people ever suspected it. The only person to accurately pinpoint my gameplay was Olivia which is precisely why I needed her to go (sorry Liv 😭). I was covered on essentially all bases, I had a strong social game and was included in many different alliances (NONE of which I started - I was always the one approached to be in these alliances), I was bold and unafraid to make big moves/take shots at others whom I deemed untrustworthy/a threat to my game, I was as honest as I could be with each and every one of you (even telling y’all to your faces when I was targeting you/evicting you), I was adaptable whenever things didn’t go my way (such as losing Princeton/Trunchbull/Violet/Rum Tum, my 4 FAVORITE allies, all back to back at the hands of Angelica/Liv/Seb/Camila), I won competitions whenever I needed to shift the house dynamics in my favor (winning 3 HOHs and nearly winning a 4th HOH as well as almost winning the secret HOH which I ABSOLUTELY would’ve used to flush out Olivia’s secret veto AND take out the comp BEAST Angelica), and I was an unrelenting savage that was willing to chop anyone I believed could potentially beat me in the end (for example, I would’ve ABSOLUTELY chopped Betty if I’d won the final HOH because her comp record is out of this world and I came here to play big brother, not big bestie [I still love you SO much Betty, it was nothing personal I love you]).

I think I played a strong game, I put all my passion and heart into everything I did, I lied when I needed to, I was honest when I needed to, I was aligned with each and every one of you in that jury, I threw competitions to minimize my threat level so that if me/Betty ever saw the block together, SHE would be the one evicted over me, and I believe I overall played a very well-rounded game that kept me from ever being anybody’s true target until the endgame and even then, I was able to get the upper hand on the people targeting me and with Betty’s help, we eliminated everyone who stood in our way. Betty, I love you and even though I would’ve cut you, I’m proud to be sitting here next to you and beyond honored to be final 2 with such an unrelenting and deserving competitor. If you don’t vote for me to win, it’s just as fine with me because y’all will be voting for my best friend, a truly unstoppable force in this game, and I can live with it. Whatever you guys do, no hard feelings I love you

Elphaba, Satine, Princeton and Violet Beauregarde like this post

Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 10:01 am

Hi everyone! First off I would like to say I am really honored to make final two. This game was extremely challenging on all levels, and I felt like I was grasping at straws for a lot of it, but to make it here means the world to me. Making it to the end was no coincidence for me, all around I played a smart and strategic game where I was able to keep myself away from the block, and remove my allies from danger when necessary. I did not need to cut Gingy in the end even though he has an amazing social game. The man is absolutely a force to be reckoned with, it is scary to sit next to him, but I did feel like a lot of the jury was upset with Gingy and I specifically, so going with Bartok would lose me some votes regardless of my game and what I say. I think I played a terrific game. I do not want to write a huge speech, I would rather highlight my personal best game moves.

- I got the votes for Marius to leave when Olivia said she knew who he was and could control him. This would keep her from having another person to control, because at that point I think she not only had Camila, but Eponine as well, and her numbers were terrific.
- During the HOH, Say My Name, where we voted people out each round, I threw the final vote. I made sure to vote for myself but also to tell Glinda to vote for me so “it did not look like we were all working together” and each of us would have one vote. I never intended to get that far into the competition, and I absolutely needed to not be the HOH. It went perfectly because I was with Gingy and Glinda, my number one and two, so I would not only be safe losing, but I also didn’t have to show my cards and what side I would target. I played it off like I messed up to not seem like a huge threat and make people think I am a tad clumsy. 
- I got the votes to tie and keep Glinda. I truly think she could've stayed if the tie was early. Olivia and I worked to try and flip this vote all night and get Gingy evicted. This proves how I was stronger than Gingy, and could have taken him out on numerous occasions.
- On Gingy's second HOH, I told him Olivia had the secret veto, which stopped him from nominating her. I think this was extremely important for me and Gingy's game because we had an alliance of me, Gingy, Olivia and Sebastian, and I thought it was too early to turn on people so connected. I think this kept him safe and also me because we were considered a duo, and it overall kept us safe with another half of the house. If I didn't go this, it would've made her target us. Without me and the information I was able to get from Olivia, they would’ve turned on us earlier.
- I sent Bartok the tiebreaker answer during the HOH that was about DR questions. Violet had just said she was going to nominate me, and I knew I needed to have him win to be safe. This solidified my safety because I had not only protected Bartok, but took out someone who wanted me gone. It gave me a strong ally in Bartok, and also bought me another week after I had just had my DR exposed and felt like my game was over.
- I was never a final nominee. I always found a way to protect myself and not be in danger.
- For the Princeton and Jack votes, me and Olivia decided who we wanted to leave, and we knew that we had different sides of the house, so we went around and told each of them that we heard Jack and Princeton had the majority vote. It made everyone in different alliances agree that's what they heard and evict them both. This was a great move because it took down Gingy’s allies, and more importantly people who I know did not have my back. 
- Targeted Ryan and Rum on my HOH. Ryan had just lied about the Glinda vote, and targeting him made it seem like I was nominating people for personal reasons, rather than to target sides. Not going for people who I thought were going after me, like Sebastian and Olivia, made the most sense to me because I knew how connected they were and I could not get them out at that point. It was the perfect nominees to position myself and show people I had their backs. On this HOH I also got Trunch to not use the veto. Trunch was clearly aligned with Ryan and Rum, and to get her to not use the veto on them and have to make a renom helped my game significantly. That was a testament to my social game, because as we know from HOH part 3 Rum was Trunch’s number one ally the entire game, but she honored my noms through and through.
- I got Violet to use the veto on me, and it meant the absolute world to me. It was a great move because had I stayed up, I think I would have left. It proved that I was able to make connections needed to protect myself. Violet was someone a lot of people doubted. She had said in the DR reveal HOH that she would nominate me if she won, so for her to use a veto on me at that point was a huge testament to my social game.
- I was only nominated by Sebastian and Angelica, nobody else nominated me. I had a ton of connections and it was easy to strategically position myself in the game when I didn’t have a ton of alliances I had to be loyal to. I had around 5 alliances, which most were made up of prejury. This made it easier for me to vote out who I needed too without making a whole alliance mad.
- I won 3 HOHs, 6 vetos, and part 2 and 3 of final HOH. I was always able to protect myself. My strategy was to throw competitions prejury, but I did win the second veto just to make sure people knew I could win a competition if I needed to, so I was not one to be fucked with but also someone people could see as benefitting them. Winning all of these competitions when absolutely necessary was crucial to my game because I was aligned with most of the house, and I didn't want to betray anyone or make promises I could not keep. I kept my competition abilities on the low until the end, which I think I benefitted from a lot because other people like Trunch were targeted early on for being a competition beast and a social threat. This kept me from being an even bigger house target.
- I got Angelica to backdoor Olivia. Yes the backdoor didn't work, she didn't leave, but getting Olivia up saved me and Gingy. She had told me Olivia and Sebastian were fighting for Gingy to go up, and I was able to protect us both. This was a huge move because Olivia hadn't been nominated without a secret HOH, and getting one of her allies to turn on her to create doubt within them was a huge move. That week I was not only able to take myself off the block, but I was also able to reason with the person who put me up and get her to try and backdoor my biggest target. 
- Getting Olivia to not use the veto on Sebastian or Angelica during my HOH was the biggest move I made. I think this really solidified me going to final three. I got out one of my targets for sure having them both stay on the block, and I created doubt within all of them. To do this I told Olivia I would put up Camila and we never know with the votes who would leave, it had been so sporadic, and Camila would be the only constant for her. Camila would never vote out Olivia. This move not only kept two huge targets as final nominees, but it also showed that I was able to manipulate people to do things for my game, that would have benefitted theirs.
- Getting Gingy to target Olivia instead of Angelica on his HOH week fifteen. First of all, Olivia I think was the biggest threat of this game. I think she had the competition abilities, the allies and the brain. Gingy wanted to target Angelica this week who for sure was not our biggest threat. I sent him messages from Olivia that were a tad tainted and it was enough to get him to flip the target. This showed that Gingy was willing to do what I said, and change his own game for me at the drop of a hat. A lot of his moves were manipulated by me.
- I won the final 4 HOH and veto, which secured who I wanted to be in final three. Had Angelica made it, I don't think me and Gingy would be sitting here. She was a force to be reckoned with and to be the one to take out someone that strong was a huge move. 

A little insight to my alliances and positioning within the game, my first alliance was called “Good 4 U” with myself, Gingy, Olivia and Sebastian. This alliance could have dominated the game for sure. It kept me safe for a while. My biggest alliance was a six person alliance (as mentioned in my DR post) including myself, Trunch, Rum, Gingy, Glinda and Giselle. This alliance worked very well because we were all positioned differently in the house. With myself in not many alliances, it was great to have Trunch and Rum, who were positioned fantastically socially, so they would come into the chat and tell us what other people were doing and saying, like Frank mentioning an all girls alliance and Sebastian bringing up the white girls alliance (which did exist, shoutout Pink Ladies). This alliance helped me be able to read the house and who was with who, all while not having to be in a ton of alliances and create loyalties with people that I did not deem necessary. The rest of my alliances were either with three people and did not make it more than one page, or quite literally just with myself. I think not being in alliances and having to rely on my own social game more than protecting a group shows how strong I was socially. I did not have big groups protecting me, rather I was able to talk to people and make them feel like I was worthy to keep around, without being a group number, and I was able to make moves without pissing off an entire group. Every alliance I had was essential, and I did not need excessive alliances to keep myself safe.

I firmly believe I was meant to make it to the end, every single move I made got me to this point. I put my entire being into this game and I am so happy with the outcome. I left little room for errors and always thought out everything I would do or say. I hope this insight shows that my game was a lot more than winning out in the end, because although that was a strong way for me to get here, I think I had a lot more in me than competition wins. Thank you all for a wonderful season, feel free to ask me any questions on my speech! Xo Betty fucking Rizzo.

Elphaba, Satine, Princeton and Violet Beauregarde like this post

Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:18 am

Lmfao. I was right not to trust your ass Betty. Tried to tie the vote and get me evicted but my social game prevailed #byeglinda
Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:24 am

And girl you did not manipulate my HOH but that was a cute spin - I nominated Liv/Angelica bc I wanted either of their asses to go and Liv was always a target for me considering I almost nominated her on my second HOH. But go off
Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:27 am

You didn't nominate her because I told you she had the secret veto. She also wasn't your target but I got you to target her next to Angelica. Even Olivia said your mind changed after speaking with me. I have the messages of you changing your mind. You dont need to be acting bitter towards me, the game is over.
Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:32 am

Exactly, I got new information and I pivoted on my second HOH - an example of my adaptability. On my third HOH she was STILL a target for me and STILL someone I wanted evicted but I did initially lean toward wanting Angelica gone (so I told Liv to relax and that she wasn’t my target). I was, however, on the fence the entire time and Liv was always at the bottom of my trust rankings anyway so acting like you manipulated and controlled me is just not factual, sorry girl.
Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:34 am

And I also knew those messages you sent me were tainted. Pretty sure Liv sent me tainted messages too. And I thought I was grimy lol
Back to top Go down
Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Rodrigo

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:35 am

not sure if i’m allowed to talk yet but i NEED to address this. the hosts can confirm as well. i have not stated knowing marius’ identity 👍 ask them yourselves if needed. they read the entire conversation. anything i told betty regarding marius was allowed and followed the rules

Gingy and Betty Rizzo like this post

Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:36 am

I am not taking anything away from your game or adaptability. I am just saying the information I gave you changed some of the moves you would have made, we clearly had different moves we wanted to make, I just pushed my agenda and provided information that could help my game.
Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:39 am

Yeah in that part that wasn't meant to be like Liv and Marius identity shared. Just that because identities play a huge role in anonymous games and can hinder people from working with each other or make them more loyal if they know someone is an ally they can rely on. So knowing you thought you knew who he was made me want him out more. Sorry if that wasn't clear I am nervous lol
Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:41 am

You’re saying that now but your speech sure as hell wasn’t saying that 💀 Miss “he changed his whole game for me at the drop of a hat” bye I would’ve chopped you
Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:43 am

One thing I never claimed to do is control you Betty bc I know you’re your own damn person with a brain
Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:47 am

My speech is my view on the game. And yes you did change a lot of the moves you'd make after I gave you information. There is a difference between manipulating an outcome and claiming that your whole game was controlled by me. I said own game, not whole game. And I meant that round you changed who you wanted evicted from the information I gave you. I am never trying to take away from the game you have played, just show what I have contributed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy   Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Two: Betty Rizzo and Gingy
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next