Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Planned HoH Posts

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 2:08 pm

Planned HoH Posts

This is where I'll be putting all the planned posts for HoH competitions!
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:22 pm

Head of Household #1: Part 1
Revolting Children

Planned HoH Posts Zn7iy00

Hello Houseguests!
For your very first Head of Household competition, I want to inform you that it will be played in two separate parts. Both having to do with RULES.  In order to advance to part 2, you have to get a majority of the questions correct.

For this competition, I will be testing you on how closely you read the rules. I will be asking 9 questions, all with answers you can find directly in the thread “Welcome Message, Rules, and Expectations.” You will have exactly 2 minutes to answer in your Diary Room after each question is posted.

Rules
1. Questions will be posted in this thread
2. Post your answers in your Diary Room
3. There will be 9 Rounds
4. You have only 2 Minutes to answer
5. You must have a score of 5/9 to advance to Part 2

You have exactly 5 minutes after this post is sent to ask questions. The first round will be posted exactly 10 minutes after this post is sent. Are we all clear?

Last edited by Heather Chandler on Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:54 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:42 pm

Round #1
What are the 3 things the hosts need in order to make you a private room?

Round #2
Are posting bots allowed?

Round #3
Name one possible punishment if a player is to be caught being blatantly disrespectful and rude to the hosts

Round #4
How many strikes do you have when missing eviction votes?

Round #5
Are screenshots allowed?

Round #6
How long are Voting Deadline periods?

Round #7
Are you allowed to share identities?

Round #8
Will Diary Rooms open post-season?

Round #9
Will we allow you to converse outside the forum?
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:50 pm

Answers

1. The name of the room, the members in the room, and only 1 person to request it
2. No
3. Auto-Nomination OR Auto-Vote-To-Evict
4. 1 Strike
5. No
6. 12 Hours
7. Absolutely fucking not!
8. Yes
9. No

The people who scored under 5/9 points are:
Spoiler:

Which means the rest of you will compete in the second part of the Head of Household competition later tonight. Thank you all for reading the rules!

Last edited by Heather Chandler on Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 11:02 pm

Head of Household #1: Part 2
Revolting Children

Planned HoH Posts UFO9q7n

Hello Houseguests!
For those of you who made it, congrats on reading the rules! Many of you may know that I take the rules extremely seriously. I also HATE when people ask dumb questions, especially if the rules adequately answer said dumb question. Therefore, this comp will test your ability to read the rules of the comp. This comp shouldn’t take too long, but there won't be any directions to guide you. Just read the rules of the comp and hope you understand! Good Luck!

Rules
1. The answer will not contain a question mark
2. The answer will contain no asterisks
3. Heather Chandler was unjustly murdered with antifreeze
4. You may submit as many times as you want, but we will not tell you if you are wrong. We also won't tell you if you're right until you see who won HoH.
5. My favorite movie is Cruella
6. The second word in the answer must be colored in a shade of pink
7. I will NOT tolerate people slamming doors in my household. Do they pay the bills? HELL NO!
8. The first word in the answer must be posted in a shade of orange
9. The answer must be sent with a working gif of Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz
10. Answer in THIS THREAD.
11. I don’t *quite* understand how to do my taxes quite yet
12. There will be a food mentioned in the answer
13. The answer absolutely CANNOT be sent on a timestamp of :02 or else you will be disqualified from the competition.
14. The main actor in Iron Man 2 is Robert Downey Jr
15. The second word in the answer must be posted in bold
16. There will be no clues given unless this comp lasts longer than an hour
17. Satine is a beautiful lady
18. The first word in the answer begins with C
19. The answer should be submitted on a time stamp ending on a :09 second
20. Uncle Fester is a character in The Addams Family
21. The answer must be centered
22. Elphaba was NOT the villain of the Oz universe.
23. The answer will be two words long
24. The answer has some alliteration to it
25. There will be a total of 40 rules to this competition
26. The capital of Wyoming is Cheyenne
27. The first word of the answer is the missing word in this phrase: “Neapolitan Ice Cream is made up of vanilla, _____, and strawberry”
28. This isn’t a clue to the riddle, but rather a piece of advice: It might be smart to study up! Knowing your Geography, US Presidential history, BB Houseguests, and Elements on the Periodic Table might help!
29. The answer will have something to do with the theme of this week
30. My friend Bug said she wanted Onion Rings at 10:08 PM on September 10th
31. I recently bought some Malachite
32. The physical embodiment of the answer contains flour, eggs, sugar, oil, and other ingredients
33. Sometimes I’m scared of my shadow
34. There will be no underscores in the answer
35. The answer must be marked in a spoiler tag
36. The answer will not contain a pound symbol
37. The answer must have ZERO vowels in it. Write the two words without the vowels.
38. The second word is cake
39. A large, hand-sized pocket in a rock climbing wall, usually a hold, is called a jug.
40. Two people will be crowned Head of Household

Last edited by Heather Chandler on Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:12 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 11:04 pm

The answer should be:
- Submitted on a time stamp of :09
- Posted with a working gif of Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 11:09 pm

The first people to submit the correct answer, and are now the first Heads of Household of the season are:

Spoiler:

Congratulations. You have until ___ to make your nominations.

Last edited by Heather Chandler on Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 12:00 am

Head of Household #2
Say My Name

Planned HoH Posts VSWJv9I

Hello Houseguests!

As outgoing Head of Households, Angelica Schuyler and Jack Skellington, you may not compete.

In the Beetlejuice musical, all Beetlejuice wants Lydia Deetz to do is say his name 3 times, spoken, unbroken. Today, you'll be saying EACH OTHER's NAMES. Though, this isn't for a cute poltergeist, this is for the Head of Household title.

This competition is EXTREMELY SIMPLE. Though, it will be played in a LOT of rounds. Each round, everyone will have a singular minute to vote in their Diary Room for who they DON'T want to win HoH. Whoever has the most votes will be eliminated, and the next round will be played. If there's a tie, there will be a re-vote except the only eligible people to vote for will be the 2 that got the most votes that round. If a tie happens a second time, we will go to rocks like Survivor and a random player BESIDES the 2 involved will be knocked out. A special tiebreaker will happen at the final 3 to determine which 2 win HoH.

Rules
1. Played in rounds
2. Vote in your Diary Room
3. You have 1 minute to vote each round
4. Two people will be crowned Head of Household
5. If you miss a round, you will be eliminated too.

You have exactly 5 minutes after this post is sent to ask questions. The first round will be posted exactly 10 minuets after this post is sent. Are we all clear?

Last edited by Heather Chandler on Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:02 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 2:23 am

Head of Household #3
Blood In the Water

Planned HoH Posts DS6zeEu

Hello Houseguests!

As outgoing Heads of Households, Glinda and Gingy, you cannot compete.

This competition is a dastardly one meant to expose you all. Basically we will be playing a game of call-out. Each round I will state a category such as "Most Posts," and then everyone will have to PUBLICLY post on this thread who they think has the highest post count. Answers must be posted within two minutes; if no answer is posted, you will be eliminated.

The first two players to earn 3 points will win. If multiple players break that threshold, tiebreaker rounds will be played. The answers will ALWAYS be a player who is STILL IN THE GAME. There's only so many categories we can use, so if we run out of them, we'll go to one final tiebreaker with only those who have enough points to win Head of Household able to answer.

Rules
1. Categories will be posted in this thread
2. Answer in this thread within the 2 minutes
3. First two people to 3 points will win Head of Household
4. Do NOT speak during this competition. Keep it at a minimum unless absolutely necessary.
5. Guess as many times as you want per round.
6. Do NOT edit your answer. We will mark it as wrong if you do.
7. We will not be picky about the name. If the answer is "Heather chandler" then simply "Heather" will be a valid answer.

Note: This information was collected at 2:50 AM EST on Nov 30th. All of this information is as of that time.

You have exactly 5 minutes after this post is sent to ask questions. The first round will be posted exactly 10 minuets after this post is sent.

Last edited by Heather Chandler on Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:30 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 2:13 pm

Last edited by Heather Chandler on Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:06 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:38 am

Last edited by Heather Chandler on Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:40 am

Answers

1. Tuna
2. Lost In Space
3. Read Between The Lines
4. Feeling Under The Weather
5. You're full of bologna
6. One In A Million
7. Command
8. Another
9. History Repeats Itself

Last edited by Heather Chandler on Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 1:57 am

Head of Household #4
I'm Breaking Down

Planned HoH Posts R4iLBL6

Welcome Houseguests!

As outgoing Heads of Household, Olivia Rodrigo and Angelica Schuyler, you cannot compete.

This competition will be simple, long, and grueling. This will be easy as hell for some of you, and painful for others. In the Musical Falsettos, Trina sings about her emotional breakdown following her learning that her ex-husband is back with his ex, Whizzer. So, I figured I would allow you all to feel the same pain she felt.

This competition will be played in your Diary Room. I need all of you to go in your Diary Room RIGHT NOW and make a thread called "I'm Breaking Down". It is a posting competition.

The goal of this competition is to post every 10 seconds exactly, if not, you will be eliminated. Your first post in your thread HAS to start at the time stamp of 40:04. That means EVERY SINGLE POST in your thread should be at a time stamp of :04, :14, :24, :34, :44, and :54. You will be eliminated if you miss a 10 second interval or if you post on a timestamp ending in any other number but 4. The last person standing will be the head of household.

At random times, I will post in this thread to give you a break, post who is and isn't eliminated.

You all have 5 minutes to ask questions. Once the competition begins, I want you all to post exactly on the :04 mark. If you ever miss the :04 mark, you will be eliminated. This competition begins EXACLTY at 6:40:04.

Note: If this competition lasts longer than 90 minutes, we will go towards a tiebreaker question with all the remaining players. Whomever answers that question correctly in the shortest amount of time will win.

Tips: If you do not have your time preferences set right, it will be difficult for you to know if you are posting at the right second. To change preferences go to profile --> preferences --> scroll to the bottom where it says "date format" and click the 3rd option in the drop down that shows the time with seconds and hit save. Additionally, it might be helpful to use these 10 minutes to practice in your DR in order to get the hang of it. If you would like to do so, please do it in a different thread, NOT your official one for the competition.

Rules
1. Post every 10 seconds on a time stamp ending in 4
2. The competition begins EXACTLY AT 6:40:04, about 10 minutes from now.
3. If you miss the post, I will eliminate you.
4. Create a thread in your Diary Room called "I'm Breaking Down"

Last edited by Heather Chandler on Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 3:14 am

Head of Household #5
Panda Moan E Uhm

Planned HoH Posts Mdjj2MQ

Hello Houseguests!

As outgoing Head of Household, Miss Trunchbull, you cannot compete.

This competition is another easy one. It will be played in rounds. The player with the most amount of points after 11 rounds will become the new Head of Household. Each round I will send an incoherent version of a song title from the musical "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" and you will have to be the first person to send the correct spelling and name of the song in this chat.

I suggest opening the soundtrack to The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee so that you can see the list of songs featured in it.

For example:
"Panda Moan E Uhm" said phonetically sounds like "Pandemonium" which is the name of one of the songs featured in Spelling Bee. Whoever sends "Pandemonium" following that would win the point for that round.

Rules
1. Played in 11 rounds
2. Answer in this thread.
3. Keep the chatter to a minimum between rounds.
4. Everything will be played in this thread
5. You can guess as many times as you want
6. Spelling, capitalization, and punctuation ALL count.
7. All answers will be the name of a song title from "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee"

You have exactly 5 minutes after this post is sent to ask questions. The first round will be posted exactly 10 minuets after this post is sent. Are we all clear?

Last edited by Heather Chandler on Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:14 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Planned HoH Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planned HoH Posts   Planned HoH Posts EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 am

Round #1
Duh Fur sh Hood Hi
Round #2
Eyem Nawt Hat Sm Heart
Round #3
Mad Chick Soot
Round #4
Rae Year Uf Duh Cum Fort Count Seller
Round #5
Foe Is We
Round #6
Eyes Peak Hicks Lame Wig Gauges