Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Welcome to Jury <3

Go down 
+7
Olivia Rodrigo
Rum Tum Tugger
Satine
Violet Beauregarde
Princeton
Miss Trunchbull
Heather Chandler
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Trunchbull

Miss Trunchbull

Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 3:18 pm

Rest easy, you're not one of them!

Princeton likes this post

Back to top Go down
Princeton

Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 3:45 pm

My heart is full of love Sad
Back to top Go down
Violet Beauregarde

Violet Beauregarde

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 3:45 pm

lololol i just have issues with the people who were super fake (angelica, camilla) angelica was nice to me and promised me i was the pawn and she’d always break the tie in my favor and never said one bad thing to me until she broke the tie in olivia’s favor. like girl what kind of jury management is that? flipping up and being a bitch while i’m on my way out. i never had a problem with her i just always thought she needed to go bc she’s a comp threat (which is what everyone else said) so idk why she was such a bitch at my eviction. rn she only gets my vote if she’s against camilla
Back to top Go down
Violet Beauregarde

Violet Beauregarde

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 3:46 pm

like girl if you heard shit i said then come to me and talk about it and don’t just keep promising me i’m safe if you know i’m not
Back to top Go down
Princeton

Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:56 pm

Yeah, I only promised you safety because I knew Angelica or Giselle would go over you, full stop. I’m surprised she didn’t send Olivia in here and I’m sure she will regret that.
Back to top Go down
Violet Beauregarde

Violet Beauregarde

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:05 pm

it would be so funny if olivia wins this next hoh and takes her out lmao.
Back to top Go down
Miss Trunchbull

Miss Trunchbull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:02 pm

Camila a boring ass who never engaged in any conversation, didn't turn up for a bunch of comps and frankly shouldn't even be in the game at this point but w/e
Back to top Go down
Violet Beauregarde

Violet Beauregarde

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:22 pm

Miss Trunchbull wrote:
Camila a boring ass who never engaged in any conversation, didn't turn up for a bunch of comps and frankly shouldn't even be in the game at this point but w/e

from the way she talks (when she is on) i have a feeling i know who camilla is 🥴🥴
Back to top Go down
Princeton

Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:28 pm

Violet Beauregarde wrote:
Miss Trunchbull wrote:

from the way she talks (when she is on) i have a feeling i know who camilla is 🥴🥴

Me too. Camila and I bonded though, because I think the only time she actually spoke to people was within my alliance chat with her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Beauregarde

Violet Beauregarde

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:38 pm

gn friends 🤩🤩
Back to top Go down
Violet Beauregarde

Violet Beauregarde

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 12:12 pm

not them voting out rum over sebastian …. angelica really getting played by the bartok/sebastian/olivia alliance
Back to top Go down
Princeton

Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 12:16 pm

Angelica literally should have sent the crab packing.
Back to top Go down
Violet Beauregarde

Violet Beauregarde

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 12:18 pm

olivia and sebastian are gooooood at this game
Back to top Go down
Violet Beauregarde

Violet Beauregarde

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 12:30 pm

@ hosts …. are jury house confessionals a thing? i wanna drag some of these dumb bitches still left in the house lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 12:32 pm

LOL, I mean, you can talk in here? You can also make threads in here, but we wont privatize anything because we'll just open up everything once the season ends
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Jury <3   Welcome to Jury <3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Jury <3
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next