Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day   Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 12:12 am

Final Head of Household Part 2
Seize the Day

This competition will be played at separate times because you both have very conflicting schedules due to the holdays.

Bartok, you will be competing at 9PM EST on 12/18/21

Betty Rizzo, you will be competing at 1PM EST on 12/18/21

Unless either of you DM me for an extension, but that would be extremely annoying so only do it if you have to <3

In order to understand how I'll properly grade this competition, I will simply do math on how quickly answers were sent (and double checked with a second host & a time calculator) and grade based on that criteria.

Results will be posted as soon as I can after Bartok finishes.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day   Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 2:50 pm

Betty Rizzo has completed her run at Final HoH Part 2, now we wait for Bartok to compete at 9PM EST (or slightly later if he so chooses)
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day   Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:08 am

We Have A Winner

But first... Let us reveal the competition, questions, answers, and times...
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day   Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:09 am

Final Head of Household Part 2
Seize the Day

Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day KnQtznl

Congratulations on making it thus far, we're rooting for you both! Anyway, this competition will be simple.

In 5 minutes, I will send you a list of events that have occurred during the duration of this season. Your job is to put them in chronological order from LEAST recent at #1 to MOST recent at #15. You will have 3 attempts to send the proper list, however we will decide the victor on who sends the correct list first regardless of attempts. We will also notify you if you're wrong, but not where you're wrong.

If neither player submits the correct order after all 3 attempts, we will count the number of correct events in order in your third attempt and that will determine who wins. If there is a tie of points in that, we will determine who wins based on who sent their third guess quicker.

Rules
1. First to submit the correct order of events wins and moves on to Part 3 against Gingy
2. The list must be from least recent at #1 to most recent at #15
3. You must submit your list all in one post
4. You have 3 attempts to send your list
5. If neither Bartok or Betty get a perfect score within 3 guesses, we will take the most correct in the shortest time based on your third guess

You have exactly 5 minutes to ask questions before I send the list of events. The list of events will be sent exactly 5 minutes after this post. Are we all clear?
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day   Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:09 am

EVENTS:
- The second unanimous eviction is announced

- Glinda writes the first message in “Welcome To The Cabaret”

- The houseguests search for gemstones in random threads

- The second time a houseguest missed a vote and earns a strike

- Angelica Schuyler is crowned HoH for the fourth time

- Jack Skellington won his second competition

- Wicked is announced as the theme for the week

- Houseguests determined whether or not a person is a “gay icon or a European legend”

- Camila Cabello is evicted and writes “I hated everyone , this was the worst experience of my life”

- The first Power of Veto is used on oneself

- Sebastian is evicted 3-1

- Velma Kelly posts icebreaker questions for everyone to get to know each other better

- When Heathers is announced as the theme for the week

- The second time a Veto is discarded

- Heather Chandler urges the Houseguests to watch Shrek: The Musical by saying “This gets more and more important by the day <3”
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day   Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:10 am

Answer Key:

1. Glinda writes the first message in “Welcome To The Cabaret” - Fri 26 Nov - 18:57:58
2. Velma Kelly posts icebreaker questions for everyone to get to know each other better - Sat 27 Nov - 6:23:43
3. Jack Skellington won his second competition - Sun 28 Nov - 20:21:43
4. The second time a Veto is discarded - Mon 29 Nov - 23:24:13
5. Houseguests determined whether or not a person is a “gay icon or a European legend” - Tue 30 Nov - 21:30:01
6. The first Power of Veto is used on oneself - Tue 30 Nov - 22:17:04
7. Heather Chandler urges the Houseguests to watch Shrek: The Musical by saying “This gets more and more important by the day <3”  Mon 6 Dec - 3:30:15
8. The second time a houseguest missed a vote and earns a strike - Mon 6 Dec - 11:06:05
9. When Heathers is announced as the theme for the week - Fri 10 Dec - 13:08:04
10. The second unanimous eviction is announced - Sat 11 Dec - 11:38:34
11. Angelica Schuyler is crowned HoH for the fourth time - Sun 12 Dec - 8:20:08
12. Wicked is announced as the theme for the week - Mon 13 Dec - 12:40:01
13. Sebastian is evicted 3-1 - Wed 15 Dec - 17:09:01
14. The houseguests search for gemstones in random threads - Wed 15 Dec - 22:15:00
15. Camila Cabello is evicted and writes “I hated everyone , this was the worst experience of my life” - Thu 16 Dec - 20:46:07
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day   Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:11 am

The Winner Revealed

One player got 10/15 correct in a collective time of 1,055 seconds

The other player got 13/15 correct in a time of 893 seconds

The winner will move on to compete in Part 3 of the Final Head of Household Competition on 12/19... Congratulations to...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day   Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:15 am

Just fucking cried over this lmao. Love you so much Bartok and Gingy <3 Beyond proud of each of you and so happy for this final three despite anything. This is the dream being at the end with people I love and who deserve it so much! Let's get it tomorrow <3

Elphaba, Gingy and Bartok like this post

Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day   Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:18 am

That means I need

Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:

The Final Head of Household Part 3 will be held at 6PM EST unless Betty Rizzo and Gingy come to an agreement on THIS THREAD BEFORE 6PM EST on when is a better time for you both.

Good luck all.

Rum Tum Tugger and Violet Beauregarde like this post

Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day   Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:26 am

Congrats Betty!!! Can’t wait to face off against you omg!!!

Betty Rizzo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day   Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:29 am

I’m good w 6

Betty Rizzo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day   Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #18 Part 2: Seize the Day
Page 1 of 1