Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Power Rankings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Satine
Admin
Satine

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 5:42 pm

Power Rankings

This is where I will post a ranking on who I think is doing the best at the game. This is not going to be based on who I am rooting for, but instead my unbiased opinion of who I think is running the game and is in the best position week each (or at least I will try to update each week...).
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:32 pm

Power Rankings Day 3/Week 1 (11/28/2021)

This is based on the activity of the first week and my gut instincts in how well I think people will do. Given that it's the first week, this could completely change and change drastically overtime so... lets see!

24. Velma Kelly [-] - Oh Velma queen.... I love that she's been providing the mess and starting unnecessary rumors and drama, however everyone has caught on to her like immediately and I would be shocked if she survives this week.

23. Grizabella [-] - Hasn't logged in really, doesn't seem interested to be here and def won't last much longer if she happens to survive this vote.

22. Simba [-] - Same thing for Simba as with Griz. I know this person just isn't getting into the forum all that well and there probably isn't much time for them to catch up.

21. Seymour Krelborn [-] - Seymour is a bit on the inactive side.. I think that if he picks it up, than he could possibly be okay going forward but he would really need to kick it into high gear.

20. Violet Beauregarde [-] - Violet and Seymour are kind of in the same place for me. I see them going in the next couple of rounds unless their activity picks up a lot.

19. Angelica Schuyler [-] - Once inactives are gone, I see Angelica being in trouble. She's making it very obvious to everyone that she is someone to worry about when it comes to competitions and she didn't really use this first HoH to establish any really great relationships.

18. Bartok [-] - Bartok is on the verge of being too inactive to be considered a contender. It's not over for him but he's gotta pick it up a little bit.

17. Alexander Hamilton [-] - Alex is doing just fine! I just am not sure if they are making social connections that will help carry them far in the game.

16. Marius Pontmercy [-]- I see Marius in the same spot as Alex. Not inactive and not doing too bad, but also not being included in many alliances and I'm not sure if theyre establishing those important connections right now.

15. Princeton [-] - I also see Prince in a similar spot as Marius & Alexander. I feel like they are developing connections to a little more of an extent than the other two, but there are still quite a few they haven't even spoken to yet.

14. Ryan Gosling [-] - Ryan is doing a good job being connected with people and not doing too much - however, I do think the character choice here hurts them a little due to everyone kinda guessing correctly about who it is...I'm not sure if that helps them or hurts them which is why I have them in the middle of the pack for now.

13. Rum Tum Tugger [-] - Yes, Rum Tum is up on the block right now...but I don't think there is a real threat of them leaving over Velma/Griz/Simba. If she does, what a shame. I think they've been making a few good connections to help them out but they're not in an early power position.

12. Dr. Frank-N-Furter [-] - Franky seems to be in a fairly good spot in my personal opinion. I don't consider them overly active but they're def not inactive and I don't get the sense that people are intensely threatened by them either. I seem them not being nominated for a while.

11. Regina George [-] - I know I have her ranked all the way back here at #11 but I could say I see her in a bit of a dark horse position where she could come out from the shadows later in the game and establish herself as a front runner. I think people are really drawn to the character choice, she has a decent amount of activity, and I could see her pulling out a couple of comps.

10. Camila Cabello [-] - Although she was a late addition to the game, I think she's doing VERY well at connecting with the cast and doing much better than half the people that were here since the very beginning. Plus yall see the way she actually kinda ate in that veto? period

9. Miss Trunchbull [-] - I think people like Miss Trunchbull but might be a little scared of the character choice and her demeanor lmao but I think she's pretty solid plus I have faith in oomf.

8. Giselle [-] - Giselle has been VERY active in the forming alliances aspect of the game, but I think some people have already caught onto that. I think it won't hurt her at least not for a little while but it did make her drop in a couple of people's trust rankings.

7. Eponine Thenardier [-] - I think her social game is emerging to be one of the best. I think this is in part to the character choice, lowkey cuz she seems sweet and approachable. Being added to alliances and in a fairly decent spot in a lot of people's trust rankings so I don't think she will be going up anytime soon.

6. Gingy [-] - Gingy is doing pretty well socially and connecting with the people who are in really good spots right now so for that I think that he is in a really good spot. Rizzo loves him and she's one of the most active players in the game so this connection is getting him tossed into a lot of group chats.

5. Jack Skellington [-] - Normally, I would think first HoH and first veto might be a bad thing, but I think Jack is handling them very well. I think people feel like they can trust him and he will be safe for a LONG time.

4. Betty Rizzo [-] - POWER PLAYER ALERT. Rizzo is that bitch right now and everyone knows it which is exactly the problem lmfao. She wont be in trouble for a long time but I could see her being someone everyone wants to get out later in order to prevent her from getting to the end

3. Olivia Rodrigo [-] - POWER PLAYER ALERT #2. Almost exact same thing I said about Rizzo can be applied to Olivia

2. Glinda [-] - POWER PLAYER ALERT #3. Almost everything I said about Rizzo & Olivia can be said about Glinda. The order in which I put them is reflective of how quickly I think their social capital will decline, with Glinda being the most likely to overcome it and outlast it even though most people are aware of her threat level.

1. Sebastian [-]- Alright so the reason for this one is I think Sebastian is the closest to each of those three individual "power player social queen bitches" that I have in 4-2. All of them seem to be close to him and would protect him and I see him outlasting them as well and having connections outside of them too.

Also, I'm rooting for everyone to an extent but my favorites are Rizzo/Olivia/Glinda and I want them to all work together and just fucking run a train over the other bitches BUT I know that all three of them have mentioned that the other two are social threats like they are...so I'm not sure

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:03 pm

Power Rankings Day 4/Week 2 (11/29/2021)

This is based on the activity of the first week and my gut instincts in how well I think people will do. Given that it's the first week, this could completely change and change drastically overtime so... lets see!

24. Velma Kelly [-] - RIP chaotic legend...you will be missed!

23. Simba [-1] - I'm not sure why exactly why they picked to boot Simba over Griz, but either way, sorry you couldn't get used to the forum

22. Grizabella [+1] - This bump up is literally only because I thought they were going round 1 but they're probably just going round 2...at least I hope so rip

21. Violet Beauregarde [-1] - Violet hit the block and I'm not so sure if she will stay... I think there is a chance she could, but it's not looking good for the following weeks either. Also with her doing decently in the veto, I'm sure people won't want her to stay

20. Seymour Krelborn [+1] - The only reason I bumped up Seymour is because I think they have a slightly better chance than Violet at staying, but the same goes for the following weeks, I don't see him lasting much longer unless the activity level greatly increases.

19. Alexander Hamilton [-2] - I'm not exactly that shocked to see Alexander up on the block, he has only responded to a small amount of people and the people he doesn't talk to seem really threatened by him for some reason. I am the most on the fence about him staying or going...either people will follow what the hoh wants or go against it and I can't tell which direction it will go in.

18. Bartok [-] - Bartok was EXTREMELY close to going up on the block and would have likely been the renom for both Gingy and Glinda. They need to pick it up or they are going to be going up on the block as soon as next week.

17. Angelica Schuyler [+1] - I think sis is just trying to slip into the background, after getting out a house target so that's pretty neat for her BUT I still think that she's not really making important connections...I don't think I've seen her added to any alliances which isn't really a good sign going into week 3.

16. Marius Pontmercy [-]- I think Marius is doing decently...still some time for them to pick it up but not exactly the greatest spot right now.

15. Princeton [-] - Princeton is in a very similar spot to Marius...they're both doing decently well, but kind of falling behind socially too.

14. Ryan Gosling [-] - Again, I see him in a similar spot to the two guys in 16/15, I just think he's doing SLIGHTLY better at the moment.

13. Dr. Frank-N-Furter  [-1] - I think the HoH comp shows kind of where they stand socially in the house right now. Not in too bad of a spot but not a front runner

12. Rum Tum Tugger [+1] - Rum/Frank are in a similar spot imo and given their DR sessions it seems like Rum doesn't trust Frank and wants to go after them soon which I think would be a mistake, they def need to be working together and going after bigger fish if they want that end game!

11. Regina George [-] - I wouldn't say Regina's position in the game has changed at all from last round to this round so for that she's staying right here in the middle of the pack.

10. Eponine Thenardier [-3] - I bumped her down only because she wasn't here for the HoH comp and I can't get a good grasp on where she is socially from that, but I think she would have done fairly well. She is in quite a few alliances and connecting with people -- not someone people will find immediately threatening, so I do think she could go very very far.

9. Camila Cabello [+1] - Camila seems to be doing a great job making connections with the more powerful players in the game and that is what is going to help her get really far.

8. Olivia Rodrigo [-5] - Olivia dropped for me just because she didn't really last as long in the hoh as I thought she would and I think that goes to show maybe I've overestimated her current social game? I think she's still doing fairly well, but I think people are clearly threatened by her and wouldn't want her as HoH

7. Miss Trunchbull [+2] - Trunchbull actually did much better in this hoh than I had anticipated. I think they have a very solid social game that most people are underestimating and that will help them get far.

6. Betty Rizzo [-2] - Not gonna lie, sis is kinda serving Elle Woods rn but I'm hoping this time she is able to not have it go down the drain so quickly. I was going to put her at #2 until the veto happened...miss girl answered shet in 11 seconds.... on a comp she didn't need. WHY? LIKE WHY? ITS GIVING HELLA ELLE WOODS MY DEAR. People already know you are a social threat especially after that HoH and now they know you're FAST...........I don't want to see that fall from grace, my dear.

5. Giselle [+3] - Forgive me for underestimating her social game in the previous ranking. Shes up there with Rizzo, Glinda, and Olivia as a main girl this season and I think she's doing it very well. The others are making themselves out to be way more threatening and I could see her outlasting them now.

4. Gingy [+2] - I also underestimated Gingy's social game, but the ONLY person that voted for Gingy all HoH was Glinda (for like 7 rounds in a roll LMFAO). For some reason, bitches think this is Josh which is GREATLY helping him I think cuz bitches love Josh. So Gingy is here for the long haul my dudes, bitches love him.

3. Jack Skellington [+2] - Jack had such a good first hoh....like such a good first hoh! I think people feel so good about Jack, and its not that much of a concern that he's not mixed in with a bunch of alliances because people still like him. I see him going super far and Calvin was making some points having him as a winner pick.

2. Glinda [-] - How the results of this hoh goes will determine if she stays here or drops. If people deliberately vote to keep Alexander to spite her that's bad news...but if people do what she wants and get him out that's giving girlboss.

1. Sebastian [-]- I still said what I said about Sebastian. I know he FLOPPED and didn't show for hoh but it's alright. He doing solid still I fear.

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:19 pm

Marius Pontmercy wrote:
im 100% playing a terrible game right now yall must have me so low in the rankings

LOLZ

Heather Chandler and Elphaba like this post

Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 12:03 am

Power Rankings Day 5/Week 3 (11/30/2021)

A couple rounds have gone on now so, I feel these rankings are little more informed than the previous two, although I think I've been generally in the right ball park for most people so far.

24. Velma Kelly [-]

23. Simba [-]

22. Seymour Krelborn [-2] - I thought maybe you could survive that vote and people would try to get out Griz, if only two votes were the other way, which seemed like it could have been the case but it just didn't work out. They seemed to have a hard time getting used to the forum and noticing when people were messaging and what not, but they gave it a good effort!

21. Alexander Hamilton [-2] - This one is a real bummer to me because Alex was pretty active and was giving great DR sessions. I think he just underestimated the level of activity in the game and thought that he was active when in reality he wasn't. He wasn't talking to the right people and that's unfortunate. Was hoping to see them somehow turn it around, but it was fun to have them while we did!

20. Grizabella [+2] - This bump up is once again just because she outplaced the people who were voted out but anyways I hope all is well with her and maybe one day when things are more calm for her she can try a game like this again. Well wishes!

19. Regina George [-8] - This is a tragic fall from grace. This girl was doin so fuckin good and then oomf playing her messaged us today saying they can no longer really play and will not be logging in - which is why she has found herself up on the block in the first place. BUT if she had kept it going and stuck it out, she would have been doing sooooo well. I had her as my dark horse pick for a reason. And even if they don't vote her out now, which could still be a possibility, I know she is not going to log in and will eventually get booted from the game. Such a bummer, hope everything is alright with them.

18. Violet Beauregarde [+3] - This is only an increase in positioning because I thought that she was going to be evicted last eviction...turns out that's not the case. I don't think she will survive this one, but it's very hard to tell.

17. Marius Pontmercy [-1]- I am not surprised that Marius is in this position, he even said himself that he doesn't think he is doing that great. I think there is a decent chance that people put votes on him in an effort to save Bartok but this is just a wild guess, and we will see.

16. Bartok [+2] - Hear me out....I see a little movement to help save Bartok. Right before I made this ranking I made The Revolution chat with them, Trunchbull, and Sebastain...so that seems to be a little glimpse of hope for our little bat.

15. Princeton [-] - If they had stayed up on the block, I think they would have had the best chance of staying out of everyone. With that being said, they were still just nominated and it's kind of getting down to the active people so he's not entirely in a powerful position unless things start to flip around in this game.

14. Dr. Frank-N-Furter  [-1] - They're kind of in a spot where I thought they were a potential nominee today, given how they are near the bottom on a lot of trust rankings. One of my philosophies about this game is that you don't NEED to be anyone's #1, you just need to be nobodies last...and Dr. Frank is damn near the bottom for a lot of them.

13. Eponine Thenardier [-3] - Honestly...where is she?? That's the only reason she's been dropping, I feel like I never see her. I see her in group rooms and stuff and active sometimes in private rooms, but never during comp times. Eventually, that's probably going to hurt her if people notice she's not really around much during comp times.

12. Ryan Gosling [+2] - It seems like the "powerful girls" are keeping him close and he is kind of working as a number for them, but plan on chopping him off later when they don't need him anymore. If he realizes this is the case, than all hope isn't lost for him -- but worst case for him would be if the people with all the power stay in power and just chop him off. So, a power flip would greatly help him.

11. Angelica Schuyler [+6] - I think she was REALLY lucky that she won this hoh, when there is no choice but to start dipping into the active players. I think if she wasn't HoH, she would have been a nominee. And now that she's bought herself another week, I think she's done better this round at trying to get herself connections to help carry her farther, even though it appears like she betrayed people with the Regina nom but...she was right, Regina is checked out. So she lucked out with that being the case.

10. Rum Tum Tugger [+1] - I thought maybe with Angelica winning HoH, this would be a bad situation for Rum Tum, but it seems like they've smoothed stuff over well enough for Angelica not to nominate her again, which is a good sign to me. It seems like they were able to build a least a little something there and now, I don't really think many people are after them but also they aren't in a power position socially just yet.

9. Camila Cabello [-][/b] - I'm going to be honest, I'm not really sure what her game plan is and what she's doing but...keep doing it girl because I don't see anyone talking about her or having an issue with her or wanting to target her so that's always a good sign.

8. Sebastian [-7]- RIP SEB!! I think they're screwing themselves slightly by trying to revolt against the powerful players in the game. If he left it as is and didn't start rumors, I think they would have naturally turned on one another and he would have been able to slip through...but now that he's started a rumor all the girls are together, they are certainly going to stick together and now come after him. I could see him even getting chopped as soon as next week if the wrong person wins HoH...a lot of those people trusted him and now that's lost...BUT all hope isn't gone because he could find victory in gathering the outsiders and bringing them all together to go after the girls, however, I think he's just made himself a big target.

7. Olivia Rodrigo [+2] - Sorry that HoH kind of exposed you DKLJDFLKGD but at the same time, I don't think it was a surprise to anyone. If an underdog wins HoH, she could be a huge big fish for people to fry which is never good. But, she still has a lot of social connections and could potentially get out of any situation like that but it would all depend on who she would be next to if she were to go up.

6. Miss Trunchbull [+1] - She got a tad messy spilling things that Sebastian told her to other people, but I think she's kind of doing a really good job at playing the middle and telling everyone exactly what they want and need to hear in order to trust her. I'm very excited about the idea of The Revolution that she started with Sebastian and Bartok, so let's see if anything comes from that. It seems like she is kind of developing a side of the house to counteract the "big fish" but also trying to remain on those people's good sides. We will see how that goes for her.

5. Betty Rizzo [+1] - Rizzo did a good job of sitting back and not doing shet this round. Keep doing that and you will continue to go up on the rankings.

4. Jack Skellington [-1] - I still think Jack is playing one of the best games here but I have seen a few too many people suggesting that a big move would be getting out Jack..and it's the other power players saying these types of things, so that is not good for Jack unless he can really find a crew to have his back. I think if someone were to try and backdoor him as soon as next week, he would have a great argument to stay as he would remain a large target to help get out what appears to be a large group of girls running the show.

3. Glinda [-1] - The only reason she has moved down a spot is because I think the perception of her is not great at all in that if someone wants to take out a "big fish", Glinda might be at the top of that list and I think most people would take the chance to vote her out if she were to end up on the block. I do believe her social game is still among one of the best, so that is what keeps her here this high.

2. Giselle [+3] - I just think Giselle is more likely to outlast Olivia, Rizzo, and Glinda and the reason for that is she is a threat, but not as obviously threatening as the other three ladies are.

1. Gingy [+3] - Absolutely best social game at the current moment. Everyone trusts him and everyone seems to forget he's kind of around at the same time LMFAO which is a total great place to be. Where I thought Sebastian would be is where Gingy is at now.
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 6:53 am

Power Rankings Day 9/Week 5 (12/4/2021)

I try to update during every voting period, but I just got a bit tired week 4 and missed it for that week oops! A lot of what happened in week 4 leads into week 5 anyway

24. Velma Kelly [-]

23. Simba [-]

22. Seymour Krelborn [-]

21. Alexander Hamilton [-]

20. Grizabella [-]

19. Marius Pontmercy [-2]- Can't say I was shocked to see him voted out, his only real connection was Olivia and since she wanted him to stay so much that pushed people to want him to go even more.

18. Regina George [+1] - This bump up is just because Marius received more votes to go than she did. A big part of her going was just the fact that she didn't show up for a long time. If she had been active and showing up and campaigning, I'm sure she wouldn't have even been nominated.

17. Dr. Frank-N-Furter [-3] - I can't really say that I was surprised to see them go, but I was surprised to see them go at the hands of Miss Trunchbull...thought they were kind of on similar sides, but I guess not? Both weren't in the big majority so much so it just seems like a missed opportunity from Trunch. Dr. Frank was opposition to the people I had at the top of this list all season.

16. Giselle [-14] - This massive drop... Unfortunately, I think Giselle is leaving this week. Princeton is a bit of an underdog, so it makes sense that he takes out someone on the upper half of the power rankings, yea? It was almost Glinda instead. I don't know necessarily what made it Giselle over Glinda, but I think he might just have a better individual relationship with Glinda. I know Rum/Trunch wanted Glinda over her, but they'll settle for her too.

15. Violet Beauregarde [+3] -  Pawn star! I'm not sure exactly when she will go, but I'm sure she will continue to go on the block for as long as she is here even though she is actually fairly active now. She's just not in any alliances and doesn't have any close allies at this point. I think the girlies should scoop her up tho.

14. Bartok [+2] - I knew Bartok wasn't going anywhere when they were on the block. I feel like they could potentially be a pawn star in place of Violet in case she goes or in case someone wins that wants to use a different pawn.

13. Princeton [+2] - I'm not sure at all if this hoh really helped them all that much. I still feel like he is in a bit of danger going forward, especially if the wrong people win comps...and the comp beast of the season is already on his ass so that's not a good sign at all. I wouldn't be shocked to see him go as soon as next week.

12. Angelica Schuyler [-1] - She's in a position where she's already won 3 comps and it is the 5th week of the game. It should be in everyone's best interest to get her out of here, no matter how close you are to her. It seems though that some people were considering keeping her in order to spite Princeton which means for now at least people see value in keeping her around, but I don't think that will be the case for long.

11. Sebastian [-3]- His position in the game is perhaps the most confusing to me. He seems to be against the social players yet I know he's super close to Olivia so it's not making sense. He gets upset that people haven't targeted Glinda, yet hes close to some of the other really really threatening social players so Im just confused what he is doing lmfao like I know he also wants Trunch out and would put her up too but Trunch is also talking about Glinda so....why is he targeting someone who is targeting the same people as him? I'm just lost

10. Camila Cabello [-1] - Once Violet and Bartok go, she will be the next pawn star (or she is another option for people who want to pawn if they don't want to do Violet or Bartok). I put her this high though because I don't really see her going anywhere, and I could see her as someone people want to take really far -- but I put her this low too because I don't know about her winner potential either. She could surprise me though!

9. Jack Skellington [-5] - Everyone thinks he's the biggest threat in the game and in a great position which is exactly why he is NOT in a great position lmfao. I could see him hitting the block soon and people thinking it's a big move... but I could also see him surviving the block in some scenarios too. This is a little bit of a rough patch but he certainly could come out of it on top.

8. Glinda [-5] - Glinda is in a similar spot as Jack. She was inches away from being in Giselle's spot right now, and I think there could have been a chance of her staying over Violet but it would have been super tight. She has Trunch/Rum Tum after her, which is proving to be super dangerous given the amount of social pull they are gaining and Trunch being able to win shit. If things go a certain direction, Glinda could be in trouble as soon as next week. Like Jack, she's considered a big name to get out which is never a good thing especially with 16 people still in the game.

7. Miss Trunchbull [-1] - I don't know for sure if that HoH was the greatest for her, but I don't think it was horrible. I think she has a fairly decent number of people who trust her and I think more people should feel threatened by her but I don't see many people saying that they are which is a good thing but I wouldn't be surprised if people start having her on their radar soon.

6. Ryan Gosling [+6] - I think Ryan is connected to the right people to keep him safe and for the most part, I don't really see him being in danger of going even if he is put up on the block. I don't know if I really see him going up soon either, I could see it with some people but I know a lot of people are likely to use Violet, Bartok, or Camila as pawns and sit them next to the "big fish" which I don't think people are considering Ryan as right now.

5. Eponine Thenardier [+8] - I still feel like she's never here lmfao and if she weren't in private rooms, I'd be considering her inactive. Not a soul is talking about her though, not in a good way not in a bad way she's just kind of there to everyone and nobody is after her which is a great thing for her. Certainly one of the most under the radar players right now.

4. Rum Tum Tugger [+6] - From what I can see, Rum Tum's allies are winning the comps and they are not afraid to offer their input and influence nominations. I know they've wanted Frank out ever since they received one vote to go during week one and they thought it was Frank, so I'm certain they had a lot to do with Trunch's decision, especially since they are so close. I also know that they REALLY wanted Glinda up on the block this week and that was ALMOST what Princeton did. They've emerged as an influential player over the past couple of weeks.

3. Betty Rizzo [+2] - Rizzo should be someone people are considering a power player and a threat, but they don't. Everyone loves her and I haven't considered her in danger all game. When people are talking so much about going for the big threats they are talking about Jack & Glinda, when really it should be her and Olivia in my opinion.

2. Olivia Rodrigo [+5] - Olivia has her hand in EVERY. SINGLE. COOKIE JAR. And not a damn soul is going to do anything about it. I'm so confused how Jack and Glinda are being considered the two everyone is worried about when Olivia is right there, working with the whole cast very closely, and nobody wants to do anything about it because they are all delusional enough to think that although she's with everyone she is with them the most. LOL LOL.

1. Gingy [-] - I feel like some people forgot Gingy was here or something but he is so safe like I don't see a single person in this cast nominating him. I'll be so fucking shocked if that happens any time soon.

Last edited by Satine on Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 6:54 am

Fuck you and your draft Sophia

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 6:58 am

Sophia’s draft can suck my asshole

Elphaba and Satine like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Satine
Admin
Satine

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 3:33 pm

Okay so for fun I took the averages of the 1/3 survey rankings to see where everyone stands as far as trust rankings go -- Camila, and Sebastian failed to do it, so this isn't all that accurate without them PLUS who knows if this really means all that much because Giselle was somewhere in the middle but still got out...but this is still telling about where they stand in the cast and will inform my next ranking

15. Violet (Average 11.5)
14. Bartok (Average 10.25)
13. Eponine (Average 9.23)
12. Angelica (Average 8.66)
11. Jack (Average 8.42)
10. Glinda (Average 7.92)
9. Ryan (Average 7.62)
8. Camila (Average 7.54)
7. Gingy (Average 7.25)
6. Princeton (Average 6.16)
5. Olivia (Average (6)
4. Betty (Average 6)
3. Rum Tum (Average 5.83)
2. Miss Trunchbull (Average 4.83)
1. Sebastian (Average 4.23)
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 8:53 pm

Update: my Gingy read from this morning clearly off lfunxfhhc it was before I realized the whole game was basically Betty/Gingy/Glinda vs the world

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 4:26 pm

Power Rankings Day 10/Post week 6 (12/5/2021)

Obviously, I was so off in my last rankings, I feel like that one was clearly behind the times. Things change frequently in this game but hey I'm trying to keep my finger on the plus and understand what the fuck is up but it's tough.

24. Velma Kelly [-]

23. Simba [-]

22. Seymour Krelborn [-]

20. Grizabella [-]

19. Marius Pontmercy [-]

18. Regina George [-]

17. Dr. Frank-N-Furter [-]

16. Giselle [-] - I was right about people wanting to vote her out over Violet. RIP girl

15. Glinda [-7] - THIS ONE HURTS LITERALLY EVERYTHING WENT WRONG FOR GLINDA IN THIS LAST ROUND AND SHE WAS SO FUCKING ROBBED. I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THE VOTE THING WHO KNOWS WHAT BARTOK WOULD HAVE DONE IF THE VOTE COUNT WASN'T MISUNDERSTOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE AND BARTOK WASNT TALKING TO PEOPLE ABOUT BEING FINE GINGY STAYED. She was such a great presence in this game and people were so on her neck not truly realizing that she was kind of alone. The only person who should have been so concerned was Sebastian and since Sebastian has 5000 million people up his ass, they all wanted her out I guess. SO ROBBED

14. Gingy [-13] - HA HA I SAID ID BE SHOCKED IF THEY LEFT SOON AND HIS AS WAS LITERALLY HANGING BY A THREAD IN THIS LAST ROUND THAT WAS SO SILLY OF ME TO SAY HELP. At the time I made that ranking, I wasn't aware of the fact that it's basically the whole house against Betty/Glinda/Gingy. It's honestly super strange to me that everyone is so fucking obsessed and concerned about this little group of people when they are really not all that dangerous, I don't understand the obsession. But as of now, he's an underdog.

13. Betty Rizzo [-10] - When I made that last ranking, I also didn't realize how bad of a spot she is in either. I think she could turn it around maybe, but she is certainly an underdog at this point and things need to change in order for her to make it much further.

12. Angelica Schuyler [-] - She's still a bit of a lone wolf, and the only reason she was safe at all last week was because she had immunity... otherwise she would have had to win veto, again. Being in a spot where you have to win things to be safe is not good at all.

11. Violet Beauregarde [+4] -  IDK if anyone is going to target her, but her ability to win the game is the lowest out of everyone right now imo so thats what has her this low. I think she needs to start paying more attention to where the actual power is in the game and realize she needs to work with the more underdog side of the house or she will just be an early jury boot.

10. Bartok [+4] - Same for Bartok as for Violet. I was on the edge of my seat thinking they were going to go after Olivia but they didn't....shame. I feel like that would have shaken up the game a whole lot more than just doing Glinda who already had the house after her for no reason. I get Glinda voted for her one time, but Princeton told multiple people that his renom option was potentially Bartok and then he went to Bartok and told him that people were suggesting it as if he didn't offer up the name first...I just think it's something you need to be cautious about, when someone will only give you a name once you're in power.

9. Camila Cabello [+1] - As of right now, she just kind of seems to be here. She's a member of the Fabulous Five alliance so that's probably keeping her the safest right now but if she were to go up on the block it would really depend on who she's next to for if she would stay or go.

8. Jack Skellington [+1] - I really don't think his position improved much at all, he's still seen as a "big fish" for people to go after and could very well have a fate like Glinda's.

7. Eponine Thenardier [-2] - She went down a couple spots in the ranking, not because I think she's doing much worse than earlier, but other people just bumped up. I don't see her going anywhere or being talked about by anyone but Ryan.

6. Ryan Gosling [-] - He's in a pretty good spot with the Fabulous Five and all, but I do think he is being a tad messier than necessary. I feel like people should have noticed he dropped out of that comp when asked to reveal his previous votes...that's a tad sketchy, isn't it? He also keeps voting saying that he is so worried about Betty/Gingy/Glinda/Giselle which to me is a sign that he is not paying attention to the actual threats in this game...those are good players yes, but they are fairly alone and not in a powerful position at all.

5. Princeton [+8] - So, I guess his HoH did more for him than I had realized. He pretty much controlled this week in my opinion, by telling Bartok that the people who wanted him as renom were Gingy and Glinda (when really he had just told them that Bartok could be a potential option) and then Bartok taking it and running with it...plus he has his little fabulous five alliance and nobody is really coming for him other than Angelica and he certainly has the upper hand on her.

4. Rum Tum Tugger [-] - I'm really confused why Rum Tum was after Glinda so much but regardless, he's wanted Glinda out for weeks and well that's been taken care of now. Rum Tum has been able to get what she wants done without winning competitions themself, which is really impressive... plus nobody is targeting them.

3. Olivia Rodrigo [-1] - She is still overdoing it and nobody is doing anything about it, not entirely sure why nobody is as threatened by her in the game as they should be. I also feel like it's a matter of time before people turn on her though. I think she would have been better off siding with the girls like Betty, Giselle, and Glinda because once all those girls are gone I really think she could be next. We shall see, as of right now she's just fine.

2. Sebastian [+9]- So, my initial read on him way back in the beginning was right. I had thought that him spilling shit so much would make him be in trouble and make people lose trust him in but that's not the case at all. He's trying to act like he's not running shit but maybe he's not doing it on purpose idk but his messages are influencing everyone and who his targets are becomes the targets of the whole house. In denial about it or not, that's just how much power he has in the game.

1. Miss Trunchbull [+6] - A lot more people trust her than I originally thought, and nobody is really onto it as much as they are about Sebastian and Olivia. Nobody in the game is really coming for her either so, as of right now I'd say she's in the best spot...but who knows if my read is off again lol

Elphaba likes this post

Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 6:27 pm

I might do a ranking tonight but if not I'll do one tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 4:24 pm

I’ll probably update this during the endurance tonight! I’m tired after updating my thoughts blog lmao
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 9:38 am

Okay I have a three hour drive to grandmas house so I’ll try to update during this time but I’ve never done it on my phone so let’s see
Back to top Go down
Satine
Admin
Satine

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:41 am

Power Rankings Day 17/week 12 (12/12/2021)

24. Velma Kelly [-]

23. Simba [-]

22. Seymour Krelborn [-]

20. Grizabella [-]

19. Marius Pontmercy [-]

18. Regina George [-]

17. Dr. Frank-N-Furter [-]

16. Giselle [-]

15. Glinda [-]

14. Ryan Gosling [-8] - I thought for sure the power alliance would be trying to keep him around as a loyal follower but I suppose that they felt they could get more out of keeping Rum Tum around instead of him. He wasn’t doing himself any favors by lying so much every round.

13.Eponine Thenardier [-6] - I just think she didn’t really have a side, and nobody really found her useful either. I do think this was a waste for Gingys hoh when he is on the bottom

12. Jack Skellington [-4] - he was already seen as a big threat that needed to go and then he spent two or so days off the forum, which didn’t do any favors to his social game. So much happens in just one day during these games, missing out on just one day can do it’s damage

11.Princeton [-6] - I originally had him placing around this area, so I guess I was right on that the first time. I think his little rivalry with Angelica and not being able to squash that really did him in. I am not sure if people were actually trying to keep Princeton against Rum Tum or not I kind of find that hard to believe that they would not being willing to vote out Miss Trunchbull over Rum Tum

10. Miss Trunchbull [-9] - if she were awake during this double I think she could have survived. So unfortunate… they were all right in that she was playing a wonderful game and was certainly a contender to win but unfortunately she could not overcome the force of Sebastian & Olivia. They’re chipping away at their biggest competition while the other half of the house does their bidding or just instead active enough to really be a threat to them.

9. Betty Rizzo [+4] - our good sis has been able to buy herself some time by winning hoh, gingy winning hoh, bartok winning hoh, and Violet using the veto on her but unless the person who wins veto today uses it on her I think she’s a goner. She’s got that lovable underdog thing going for her and Olivia & Sebastian rightfully consider her their biggest competition. Betty has lost her numbers to go up against them and this is likely the end for her. I’m holding on to hope that it’s not though but it’s looking grim.

8. Gingy [+6] - Gingy is only above Betty because if he were to be up next to her he would stay, but he’s still not as in the “in crowd” as much as necessary to make it to the end game. Things could shift once Betty goes and eyes could shift elsewhere to Angelica potentially but I could also see people just taking him out next.

7. Angelica Schuyler [+5] - as I’m writing this, Im realizing that I could very much see her being targeted by everyone. Betty is in somewhat of a house target position due to having Olivia & Sebastian on her ass and once she’s gone I could only imagine the next house target is the person who has 4 HoH wins and 1 veto win… there’s no way people don’t start coming for her and soon… and if they don’t they’re just dumb.

6. Violet Beauregarde [+5] -  Violet is a fucking queen icon. She has established that she is NOT a Sebastian minion like other people in this game, but at the same time that is potentially why she could see herself going in a couple of rounds unless she gets them before they get her.

5. Camila Cabello [+4] - I honestly forget she is here and I think that’s the same for the rest of the cast. I think it’s at a point where nobody really wants to waste an hoh on her plus she’s in tight with a lot of people to the extent that I could see people just taking her to the end as their final 2. I don’t think her chances of winning are high so that’s why I can’t put her higher.

4. Rum Tum Tugger [-] - Similarly to Camila, I think people lowkey forget Rum Tum is here and don’t think of them as someone who NEEDS to go. Unlike Camila, I think Rum Tum has had more agency and UTR strategy in this game and could certainly have a case to win if they let them get far enough to plead a case to the jury.

3. Bartok [+7] - I’m so confused how that secret HoH thing worked out for Bartok, like I really don’t get it. It’s obvious to everyone yet Sebastian and Olivia seem to still act as if he is wedged up their pussies. I see him winning if he can betray them and make the case to the jury that he’s been able to be a snake in the grass against them and they overlooked it.

2. Sebastian [-]- He is running this game and has been since the start, everyone does what’s best for him in this game and everyone has him as their bestie and don’t see it as a red flag and aren’t worried about him when they absolutely should be. The issue though is Sebastian is in complete denial of this, even in his DR. Which leads me to believe if he makes it to the final 2 against someone who is a worthy competitor, then he will completely blow it.

1. Olivia Rodrigo [+1] - This is completely fucking ridiculous. Don’t get me wrong I’m not mad but like there’s absolutely no reason why she should be in the position she is in. Her game is so so so transparent and everyone is just fine with it. How is that happening? I’m so confused. Like she’s here at the final 9 throwing hohs because she’s fucking safe as fuck with nearly everyone and the ones she’s not safe with are being targeted by other people anyway. It’s basically hers to lose at this point.

Last edited by Satine on Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rankings   Power Rankings Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Rankings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next