Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 7:58 pm

As HoH, Angelica, you will be unable to vote unless in the event of a tie. Same goes for the nominees.

Nominees, please feel free to use this thread to plea your case to your fellow houseguests.

Voting will open IMMEDIATELY

You will be given exactly 45 minutes to vote, if you vote too late or don't vote on time, your vote will not count and you will receive one strike. (Reminder that you ONLY have 1 strike, so if you forget to vote/miss a vote twice, you will be ejected.)

THAT MEANS VOTES WILL BE DUE AT: 8:45PM EST

The next HoH will begin 10 minutes after I post eviction, whenever that may be.

Bartok likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:05 pm

To the hosts: y’all are amazing, please keep doing what you do!!!

To Camila, you’re a girl of few words but you’re funny as hell and you make me laugh. It sucks it had to be us on the block, but we make these seats look damn good 💅🏽

To my gracious HOH, I meant it when I said I love you and your craziness, and I think you’re an unstoppable force in this game.

To my fellow houseguests, Camila does nothing for y’all so I please hope you keep me. We’ve been working as a collective for a few weeks now and I hope you both can see it in your hearts to bring this lil gingerbread cookie along to final 4. No matter what, I respect your decisions and i’ve loved every moment of this game I love you

Also my AZZ is seriously fat as fuck. Gingy out

Heather Chandler, Betty Rizzo, Bartok and Rum Tum Tugger like this post

Back to top Go down
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:07 pm

Well it's not a Final 3 that sits in front of the Jury it's a Final 2 and the "collective" can't make it so who would you choose to go with you? Don't answer we know it's Betty 💀
Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:08 pm

Ayo?
Back to top Go down
Camila Cabello

Camila Cabello

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:31 pm

I do a lot

Heather Chandler, Elphaba and Gingy like this post

Back to top Go down
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:33 pm

Girl not you popping up now 💀

Gingy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Camila Cabello

Camila Cabello

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:35 pm

I just got off Lmao
Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:36 pm

Give a speech girly @ Camila
Back to top Go down
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:37 pm

GURL GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE BECAUSE EVERYONE JUST WANTS TO HAND THE WIN TO BETTY AND GINGY AND I'M TIRED OF WASTING MY TIME FOR NOTHING. GOODNIGHT I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE NOMED CAMILA 💀 I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE LIKE IT'S SO WEIRD AND I'M TIRED OF BETTY WINNING EVERY VETO LIKE NO ONE INVITE ME TO A GAME EVER AGAIN PLS BECAUSE I'M OVER THIS AJSSKS
Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:38 pm

Im sorry?
Back to top Go down
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:38 pm

Yo're winning every veto because you're so fast is that not clear???
Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:39 pm

What that got to do with me
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:40 pm

The Voting Period has ended and now it is time to reveal the votes.

The people who have missed sending in their eviction vote, whom have also received their first strike, and are now ineligible for the next Head of Household competition are:
Spoiler:

Let's read the votes!

By a vote of 2-0
Spoiler:
You have been evicted. Please pack up your bags and walk out the front door. You will have just a few minutes where you can speak on this thread before we take away your permissions. Please respond in your Diary Room when you can. Thank you so much for being such an amazing stand-in for fucking Ian Hawke who didn't log in <3 You've been a fun person to root for and you always make me laugh whenever I see you post <3 Thank you
Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:40 pm

F4 HoH begins in 10 minutes exactly, it will be posted at 8:50 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:41 pm

So sorry to see you go Camila! Kiss my ass Angelica
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello   Eviction Ceremony #16: Gingy vs Camila Cabello Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next