Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #18: Gingy vs Bartok

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Eviction Ceremony #18: Gingy vs Bartok Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #18: Gingy vs Bartok   Eviction Ceremony #18: Gingy vs Bartok EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:52 pm

As Final HoH, Betty Rizzo, you are tasked with being the SOLE VOTE to evict someone this week. That means, yes, you get to choose who sits in the Final 2 chairs with you.

Voting will open IMMEDIATELY

You will be given exactly 1 hour to vote. You must vote ON THIS THREAD.

THAT MEANS VOTES WILL BE DUE AT: 8:50PM EST

Congratulations to ALL 3 of you. All 3 of you have had such a journey getting to this spot, so, thank you all for being there for this game.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Gingy vs Bartok   Eviction Ceremony #18: Gingy vs Bartok EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:03 pm

I am a firm believer in keeping promises and my word. Gingy, you have been my final 2 since day one. Making it here with you is the absolute dream. You’ve kept me sane, conspired with me, and become my best friend. I could not have done this without you. I dont know how the jury feels, you are someone I know is beyond loved by so many people, and you played an extremely strong game. You are strategic, social, and great at competitions, an all around great player. I am so so honored to be at the end with you, and win or lose, I know I want you sitting next to me in the end.

Bartok, you have been one of my favorite allies to date. I literally never know what the fuck you are going to say or do, your unpredictability has kept this game fun for me and I have loved having you as an ally. You’ve been great and I would love for all three of us to go to the end honestly. I hate to do this and take away the chance for you to explain your game to a jury, but I do also believe you’d have a great chance to win against me, for a lot of the jury has not been fans of me and Gingy. I am sorry, and I love you a whole lot.

I sadly vote to evict Bartok.

Heather Chandler, Gingy, Bartok, Princeton, Rum Tum Tugger and Violet Beauregarde like this post

Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Gingy vs Bartok   Eviction Ceremony #18: Gingy vs Bartok EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:14 pm

I love you Betty, thank you so much I love youI love youI love you #final2forever

Betty Rizzo and Rum Tum Tugger like this post

Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Gingy vs Bartok   Eviction Ceremony #18: Gingy vs Bartok EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:18 pm

I love you immeasurably #BINGY

Rum Tum Tugger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Gingy vs Bartok   Eviction Ceremony #18: Gingy vs Bartok Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1