Big Brother Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBA Season 1 Was hosted by @CalvinBuzzy, @sunlitsar, @RaenOfTerror, @bb-donato

HomeRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:00 pm

As HoH, Betty, you will be unable to vote. As Veto Holder, the ONLY houseguest able to vote will be Gingy, and he must vote ON THIS THREAD.

Nominees, please feel free to use this thread to plea your case to your fellow houseguests.

Voting will open IMMEDIATELY

Gingy, you will be given exactly 45 minutes to vote, if you vote too late or don't vote on time, your vote will not count and you will receive one strike and the HoH will break the tie (because the vote would technically be 0-0) .... (Reminder that you ONLY have 1 strike, so if you forget to vote/miss a vote twice, you will be ejected.)

THAT MEANS VOTES WILL BE DUE AT: 10:45PM EST

I will update the schedule tomorrow, tomorrow will either be a free day or the Final HoH part 1 will be played, I'll message each of the remaining houseguests individually when they would prefer to compete in the competition.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:00 pm

All I have to say is Gingy is weird as hell for OBSESSING over how great I am and he thinks I'm the biggest threat to win. Open your eyes, cookie boy, your best friend is the one who is about to win because she somehow wins all these vetoes, which is still weird, and the jury loves her and hated me. So I hope you're happy with 2nd. Congrats Bartok on staying You'll get 3rd or 2nd so congrats <3

I really am lowkey pissed that I wasted over half the days in December on this like my family has told me how much it annoys them I have to focus on a game and not on them at this most special time of year and I have nothing to show for it 💀

Anyway, Heather pls don't come looking for a jury vote from me because I'm not about to watch that dumbass jury kiss these 2 asses or vote for either of them. You can have 8 jurors or put Jack in my place but I'm over it. Bye <3

Still made it farther than most of the bitches at the start so HA! Stay mad <3

Hurry up and evict me cookie boy and don't talk to me after this pls and thanks

Bartok and Jack Skellington like this post

Back to top Go down
Bartok

Bartok

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:04 pm

Dear sole voter, dont evict me or I’ll find out who you are, fly my bat ass over there and bite your throat! Not so you can be vampire either, for like rabies or corona fksjdj so if you enjoy your life I implore you to spare mine. Thank you.

Rum Tum Tugger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:06 pm

… Anyway I vote to evict you Angelica. bye.

Heather Chandler likes this post

Back to top Go down
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:07 pm

A prophet 😍

Marius Pontmercy wrote:
Also Angelica you are so weird it’s laughable like I hope you go far just so you can go home final 4 all for nothing 😂

Satine, Betty Rizzo, Princeton and Marius Pontmercy like this post

Back to top Go down
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:10 pm

THIS IS THE FUGLIEST FINAL 3 LMAOOO. Oh well I didn't even really want to play this season and wasn't really trying at the start and look how far I came? My power 😍

Anyway I love you Olivia, Sebastian, Jack, Rum Tum, Camila, and Alex. Y'all made this worth it <3

Olivia Rodrigo, Jack Skellington and Rum Tum Tugger like this post

Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:12 pm

Nobody did anything to you girl
Back to top Go down
Betty Rizzo

Betty Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:12 pm

Girl, half the competition is gone and I've worked my damn ass off to win all of these. There's nothing weird about it. You signed up for this and you didn't have to continue playing so maybe you should stop blaming everyone else for the outcome. I think you'd have a better time if you weren't so god damn negative. Congrats tho.

Gingy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Heather Chandler
Admin
Heather Chandler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:14 pm

Eviction Ceremony #16: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler

The Voting Period has ended and now it is time to reveal the votes.

The people who have missed sending in their eviction vote, whom have also received their first strike, and are now ineligible for the next Head of Household competition are:
Spoiler:

Let's read the votes!

By a vote of 1-0
Spoiler:
You have been evicted. Please pack up your bags and walk out the front door. You will have just a few minutes where you can speak on this thread before we take away your permissions. Please respond in your Diary Room when you can. Thank you lots for playing <3 You were definitely a favorite of the hosts and we loved you literally logging on to serve cunt and then log off. Definitely one of the brightest spots of the season.

As for the rest of you, Final HoH Part 1 is scheduled to be at 8:30PM EST and will last until 12:30AM EST, but we can host it either earlier or later if you all want. We just have to agree on the time.

Gingy, Angelica Schuyler and Violet Beauregarde like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherafterlife.forumotion.com
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:20 pm

Gingy wrote:
Nobody did anything to you girl

BITCH WHERE DID I SAY ANYONE DID??
Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:21 pm

Then why are u so mad ?
Back to top Go down
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:21 pm

Betty Rizzo wrote:
Girl, half the competition is gone and I've worked my damn ass off to win all of these. There's nothing weird about it. You signed up for this and you didn't have to continue playing so maybe you should stop blaming everyone else for the outcome. I think you'd have a better time if you weren't so god damn negative. Congrats tho.

YOUUUUU CAN SHUT ALL THE WAY THE FUCK UP AND NOT TALK TO ME?? I DON'T NEED YOUR OPINION. WHY DON'T YOU GO HAVE A GOOD OLE LAUGH WITH GINGY IN Y'ALL PRIVATE ROOM? WELL MIGHT AS WELL DO IT IN PUBLIC NOW BECAUSE Y'ALL ARE THE "COLLECTIVE".

AND I'M NOT BLAMING NOBODY FOR THE DAMN OUTCOME BUT LET ME STOP BEFORE I GO TO A PLACE WE DON'T NEED TO
Back to top Go down
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:22 pm

Gingy wrote:
Then why are u so mad ?

Umm because I just got evicted and feel like I wasted my time? Why are you still talking to me?
Back to top Go down
Gingy

Gingy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:23 pm

Then just say that but don’t take it out on everyone else, this is a game
Back to top Go down
Angelica Schuyler

Angelica Schuyler

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:23 pm

Heather Chandler wrote:
we loved you literally logging on to serve cunt and then log off.

AHSJAKSKS I REALLY DID, DIDN'T I? 💀💀

Olivia Rodrigo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler   Eviction Ceremony #17: Bartok vs Angelica Schuyler Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next